Install Arc
Options

New Foundry stuff incoming

13»

Comments

• Options
    kadvelkadvel Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is it possible that with the new update that we might get some Iconian assets? :confused:
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kadvel wrote: »
    Is it possible that with the new update that we might get some Iconian assets? :confused:

I'll go make a list of demands! I mean... how am I suppose to build a temple to our lord and masters? :confused:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thay8472 wrote: »
    I'll go make a list of demands! I mean... how am I suppose to build a temple to our lord and masters? :confused:
    At the moment I dont think there are any that went in, including a lack of heralds, but Im sure if someone was really nice to Zero, she might be encouraged to get us something, not that we have had a real chance to play around with ESD, or the ships, or the stations, or ALL THE DOORS (except the ones I wanted ;) )
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    castsbugc wrote: »
    At the moment I dont think there are any that went in, including a lack of heralds, but Im sure if someone was really nice to Zero, she might be encouraged to get us something, not that we have had a real chance to play around with ESD, or the ships, or the stations, or ALL THE DOORS (except the ones I wanted ;) )

Zero, you want some flowers and chocolate? :)
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!