test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Have you guys seen this!? Renegades FTW!

cavaleriuscavalerius Member Posts: 126 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Ten Forward
Just saw the music video for the ST cast/fan made movie Star Trek Renegades. Thought like any unofficial fan made movie it will probably look cheap, like Of Gods & Men did. Hell, does Renegades look anything but cheap...

I mean seriously, forget the average music itself, just look at the VFX & footage included in the video. It's like it's an actual Star Trek film produced by Paramount. And, if that wasn't enough, recognize some of the actors? Tim Russ from Voyager, Walter Koenig from the TMP series...

Definitely paying moneyz for it when it's released. I wonder if it'll be considered canon & mentioned in STO in future...
Beta Antares Shipyards advanced Starship development project.
CLASSIFIED
[SIGPIC]the_forseeable_future_by_jetfreak_7-d3dvsud.png
[/SIGPIC]
SUPPORT LOGICAL FEDERATION STARSHIP DESIGNS!
Post edited by cavalerius on

Comments

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    The official trailer is meant to be up sometime this week.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks good indeed. Even the song isn't that bad, I mean it's poppy and light, so it could be a LOT worse ;)

I doubt it'll be canon, but it does look good. I know one of the people who are involved in the make-up and prosthetics stiff, and she's really great at that :)