test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Vulcan-Themed Fleet.

lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Hello,

I have a Vulcan-themed alt character that has never belonged to a fleet. I created him for funsies way-back when the Vulcan D'Kyr was added to the game, which he still flies. His BOffs are all Vulcans, and even most of his DOffs are Vulcan (there are just too many good non-Vulcan DOffs out there that one gets from reps, missions, commendations, etc... And it would be illogical to turn away talented and useful individuals just because of their race :P).

I don't play him much, but since the recent Crystalline Entity event, I've been leveling him from L50 to L60. I even upgraded his ship to T5U. I think it's time he gets a fleet.

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • I'd like to get this character some Fleet Credits. He's got a couple thousand Fleet Marks and a nice chunk of Dilithium to dump into some Fleet Holdings, so hopefully his new fleet can use them.
  • Vulcan-themed Name. I'd really prefer to join a fleet with a Vulcan-y name. I'm not really into RP, so I don't plan on attending any fleet-sponsored pon farr rituals ;), but I'd like to continue playing lip-service to the character's motif.

Post a reply or drop me a PM if you're the fleet for my alt. Thanks!

LLAP

:)

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• damix4damix4 Member Posts: 609 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet could be fleet you are looking for. Try contacting them through their webpage or PM via this forum.

LL&P
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

A Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and the European Union. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is well on its way to finishing out Tier 5. Our Spire, Embassy and Mine are fully complete. We also provide many commodities to all for donation to the projects.
    The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the reply, guys. I had seen the VKF posting in these forums and sent vkfphoenixlord a PM back on March 16th (weeks before this thread).

I never got a reply, so I moved on...

But hey presto, there he is now, posting in this thread. :)

vkfphoenixlord, how do I go about joining your fleet? Just post my character name here and you can send me an invite? You want a PM? Do I sign up on a website?

Also, with your SB near T5 and other holdings maxed out, how likely is my opportunity to get Fleet Credits with the Marks and Dil I have?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited April 2015
    Sorry about that LordHavelock. I do apologize for not replying back to you. I will provide a response to that also. I can provide you an in game invite no problem. I do like to have people post on the VKF Forum. This gives you a chance to share a little about yourself and let's you get to know some of your possible fleetmates. :D Beyond that, the forum and teamspeak are there if you want/need them but neither are reguired/mandatory. As for gaining Fleet Credit, yes I think you will be able it. We still have a decent amount of DL needed to kick off the Tier 5 Engie upgrade and we put up provision projects to help generate Fleet Credit.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sorry about that LordHavelock. I do apologize for not replying back to you. I will provide a response to that also. I can provide you an in game invite no problem. I do like to have people post on the VKF Forum. This gives you a chance to share a little about yourself and let's you get to know some of your possible fleetmates. :D Beyond that, the forum and teamspeak are there if you want/need them but neither are reguired/mandatory. As for gaining Fleet Credit, yes I think you will be able it. We still have a decent amount of DL needed to kick off the Tier 5 Engie upgrade and we put up provision projects to help generate Fleet Credit.

Phoenix Lord,

I know how these forums don't really provide any notice about PMs, so I get it. No worries, no worries. :P

So, this all sounds great. Yes! Please send a Fleet Invite to Sulok@PatricianVetinari. I will drop by the fleet site and post in your (our? :cool:) forums and post a greetings in there (probably tomorrow, but I will).

I look forward to joining the Vulcan Klinahr Fleet!

:D

edited April 2015
    Cool. Thanks for understanding. I have asked one of our EU members to send the invite. I will double check tonight to make sure. :D