test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Not Responding Again

gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
Okay,I play about half a dozen online games.This game is the worst for server stability.An ongoing problem since the anniversary event a few months back.Every few minutes and the dreaded red popup appears and begins it's count,which will repeat the entire time I play.It's really bad when in a space battle because the game will stall and when it unstalls I'm dead.This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.It's great that they like to give us new content on time,but the enjoyment of this content is not there if you are constantly stalling every few minutes and getting disconnected.I know this post will probably get me banned from the forums for a few days like the last time I posted about it.Although I did get quiet nasty because I had lost my temper.So,I'll ask nicely.Please look into fixing this.
Post edited by gholendhor on

Comments

• Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gholendhor wrote: »
    Okay,I play about half a dozen online games.This game is the worst for server stability.An ongoing problem since the anniversary event a few months back.Every few minutes and the dreaded red popup appears and begins it's count,which will repeat the entire time I play.It's really bad when in a space battle because the game will stall and when it unstalls I'm dead.This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.It's great that they like to give us new content on time,but the enjoyment of this content is not there if you are constantly stalling every few minutes and getting disconnected.I know this post will probably get me banned from the forums for a few days like the last time I posted about it.Although I did get quiet nasty because I had lost my temper.So,I'll ask nicely.Please look into fixing this.

The servers fine connection issues may or may not be happening between you and the game. Thus why we have a sticky thread in the network/pc issues forum.

/closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.