test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Iconian Technology

bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Romulan Discussion
okay so far I have found all the Iconian stuff with no problem, then I started looking into what was left and noticed that there was one for "Taris" which is a mission the romulans don't even have access too. Anyone know how you are supposed to get this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Team with a Fed. Rom-KDF has one for Alpha which is a KDf mission.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Team with a Fed. Rom-KDF has one for Alpha which is a KDf mission.

Last time I knew you could not do this, has that change before Delta Recruitment I tried to bring a fleet mate with me to do those missions and he could not join.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Last time I knew you could not do this, has that change before Delta Recruitment I tried to bring a fleet mate with me to do those missions and he could not join.

nevermind guess you can now was under the impression that this was not the case but now it is Thank you for the info markhawkman
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    I suggest teaming with a fed/kdf delta recruit... seen some posts indicate this work around didnt work but they didnt team with a DR
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did this with a kdf rommie for Alpha.

You cannot share the mision with them but they can come along for the ride, during which they can get the iconion tech.

Also YOUR character doesn't have to be a delta i went with my lvl 60 Ferasan.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options
    havokrazerhavokrazer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't think you need to complete Taris, the Collect Iconian Technology objective only requires 7 tech, including Taris there is 8, so you shouldn't need to do that one to complete the objective. It may be worth it to do it just for the mark reward box, but that would be up to you.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd do it just to see if the text box is the same for Rom and KDF.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    Also YOUR character doesn't have to be a delta i went with my lvl 60 Ferasan.

good to know, I would have bet you needed to team with a recruit... this is cryptic after all. I got lucky and a KDF fleet mate was ready to do that mission at the same time I needed to