test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy Easter all!

ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Ten Forward
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
Post edited by ashkrik23 on

Comments

• Options
    giohaxgiohax Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    merry christmas and a happy new year to you too sir
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Captains,

As much as I am a fan of Easter myself, I need to remind you all of the forum rules in this case.

This is found under the definition of Spamming:
    Posting of off-topic comments, including but not limited to comments or discussions of a religious, or political nature.

As this forum is not intended as a religious discussion forum, any attempt to discuss religion here must be considered off-topic. The forums are neither anti-religion nor pro-religion; it's off-topic.

Wishing each other a happy Easter is not necessarily a problem as it is not necessarily a religious discussion. It's a greeting. If we can stick to that, fine. Otherwise, I'll have to close threads for spamming.

If a particular post is found to be offensive, please report it to one of the Mods and we will deal with it. This includes further religious or anti-religious discussion or posting religious/anti-religion links in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Trolling any thread for the express purpose of trying to get it closed will be viewed in an extremely dim light.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Христос воскрес!

Easter blessings to all!

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    HAPPY EASTER everyone. hope the bunny was good to almost all of you, except the iconians.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    anyway, i dont follow all that to which the holiday is based off, its hard to seperate one from the other, like bacon without trendy around. however i did eat a pile of choclate earlier, im at the point where im about to bounce off the walls going crazy tonight :P
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happy Wabbit Season!
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    lordarathronlordarathron Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happy Easter all!
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happy Esther everyone :D
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    anyway, i dont follow all that to which the holiday is based off, its hard to seperate one from the other, like bacon without trendy around. however i did eat a pile of choclate earlier, im at the point where im about to bounce off the walls going crazy tonight :P

Lol. I didn't eat chocolate but I did spoil myself with cheese and crackers and about to overdo the cooking in a bit.... with a pizza and garlic sticks :P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113