test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

just some Delta recruite Q and A

zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
im not 100% sure what to make of this.

1 - the post about DR says that getting a new level of progress 1 = 50% and so on. it says everyone gets that bonus. the way I read it was all players help each other. or dose it only help your own toons.

2 - do we have to start a new toon every week. or is there a different process every week. It wasn't I clear on this.

3 - I have to say just starting a new toon just to play the opening (welcome To Earth Spacedock) was worth it. I realy like the new opening story ark. :P witch I haven't dun in quite some time.

thx for any feed back.
I cant brain I have the dumb
Post edited by zzzspina01 on

Comments

• Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zzzspina01 wrote: »
    im not 100% sure what to make of this.

1 - the post about DR says that getting a new level of progress 1 = 50% and so on. it says everyone gets that bonus. the way I read it was all players help each other. or dose it only help your own toons.

If you're talking about Bonus XP :

1. Next Week ... nothing until then ...
    2. The counter is global so EVERY Delta Recruit is contributing till next Thursday
    3. Everyone (including non-Recruits) will benefit
    4. 50% / 100% / 150% = T1 / T2 / T3
    zzzspina01 wrote: »
    2 - do we have to start a new toon every week. or is there a different process every week. It wasn't I clear on this.

We don't know what next week's goal is ... if it's the same aka "First-Run-Missions" & you already did every Mission & still want to contribute ... then probably yes ...

... if it's "Shoot X Ships with your DR" i.E., then probably not ...

-> I would assume it's going to be something different ... but nodody "knows" (yet) ...
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm more interested in whether or not the delta recruitment character rewards are retained after the end of the event. The blog implies that they are but it wouldn't be the first time the blog has given misleading information.