test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After two months, Presidio still has weird EPTE FX

driveclubfandriveclubfan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Since the release of the command ships, the Presidio has broken FX while using EPTE. They have aknowledged it a lot of time ago, what holds them back from fixing it? It just can't be looked at. :/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lol its only fX ain't it? Or is it a bug as in it doesn't work correctly
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's just FX, instead of following the nacelles in length, the form a "V", with the FX pointing outwards from the ship. It's one of those awful details that makes you sad, why would I trust somebody that can't patch something like that. I don't think it needs rocket science...
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Since the release of the command ships, the Presidio has broken FX while using EPTE. They have aknowledged it a lot of time ago, what holds them back from fixing it? It just can't be looked at. :/
    It's just FX, instead of following the nacelles in length, the form a "V", with the FX pointing outwards from the ship. It's one of those awful details that makes you sad, why would I trust somebody that can't patch something like that. I don't think it needs rocket science...

Although it's annoying when things like that happen it's most likely not high up on the list of things to fix so. . . We may have to wait a while.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same with their warp out animation. And the Tuffli has a horribly broken impulse trail.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Same with their warp out animation. And the Tuffli has a horribly broken impulse trail.

Indeed. Needless to say that to those who had asked me about whether buy the Presidio or not, I told them to not do that because of the senseless FX it has on nacelles. Just fix it already :mad: