test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just press V.....

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
.....for the love of God just press V.

Seriously every thirty seconds. "OMG I can't find the Iconian artifact in <insert random mission> PLEASE HELP!!!"

PRESS V!!! If it leads you to a mat HARVEST the mat the press V again, repeat until you find the artifact. Seriously though, every single on I have found so far has been in a VERY obvious location. Leave it to the Iconians, the masters of all to leave their garbage laying around the galaxy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What do you mean I should 'scan'? Is it another way to go pewpewpew?
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Shhh...people not knowing that is how I maintain my advantage in the Romulan staging area
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I keep pressing V but nothing is dieing. FAW isnt even working with it. Whats going on here? Why isnt everything dieing instantly!
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    imruined wrote: »
    What do you mean I should 'scan'? Is it another way to go pewpewpew?

Actually scan is an attack that blinds your enemy with science.
  • Options
    lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's only on some missions. If you open up your fancy time walkie talkie it has a list of missions and the objectives.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I haven't bothered running my DR derps after I got them out of the tutorials yet, so I'm curious, is there Iconian stuff in every mission or just some of the missions? Normally I don't bother with scanning because I don't craft anything.
    There is an additional Mission objective when there is one on the map.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I haven't bothered running my DR derps after I got them out of the tutorials yet, so I'm curious, is there Iconian stuff in every mission or just some of the missions? Normally I don't bother with scanning because I don't craft anything.

You can check the Delta Rising UI to see which missions has a Delta Recruit objective. There seems to be a lot in the early missions, but one or two per episode arc in the later missions.
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    currently doing Ancient claims in the Researchers Rescue chain(Fed).(again)

scanner leads to a dead body and nothing else. you scan the body and it just says. killed by gorn.
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A kind of walkthrough for iconian techs wouldn't be bad… I'll add my 2 cents : in the Romulan mission " Crossroads at Crateris " , the tech is near the big pipe in the far sounth of the map .
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Scanning doesn't always lead to the Delta objective. I know in the Rescue Researcher mission scan kept leading me to the dead body and not the artifact.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    But......but.....but.......

There are buttons other than spacebar??!!?? :eek: :eek:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    shpoks wrote: »
    But......but.....but.......

There are buttons other than spacebar??!!?? :eek: :eek:

W, A, S, D and perhaps, most of all:

F
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i press "v" nothing happens :confused:
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i press "v" nothing happens :confused:

Make sure you aren't typing in your chatbox.
  • Options
    synfoolasynfoola Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    khan5000 wrote: »
    Scanning doesn't always lead to the Delta objective. I know in the Rescue Researcher mission scan kept leading me to the dead body and not the artifact.

This. Same mission, same annoyance.

We know the drill here, folks. We're going to be into new bugs/old bugs returning as well as obvious missteps while running through some of these old story missions. Even the cutscreens have been hilarious to watch Fed side. During the Vulcan cutscreen, I learned that my first officer either slept through shuttle pilot training or she has a severe inner ear problem that she did't report to the CME. :D
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Posts like some of these make me laugh... I laugh at how incapable some people are of figuring stuff out on their own.

lols
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rescue researchers.

start at the shield generator with the overridding(their spelling) console. scan there.
    then you will get the artifact which is behind a tree at location 572 1 1072

I got that blasted body too, when you start scanning anywhere else.
    now how does pressing V, help me contact Franklin Drake. who said he had a message for me but didn't give it and I can't hail him on Episodes.