test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Concern over Treasure Trading Station

jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Federation Discussion
I'm guessing alot of players are having the same issue i experienced today with Treasure Trading Station not completing after Marta is rescued and you beam upto your ship to fight the Klingons.

The mission tracker is not updating your progress and notifies you to go to cargo bay 6.

My concern is that if this is not fixed soon then we will not have full completion of the federation episode missions and subsequently not finish the Delta Recruit event.

I did fill out a bug report on this. Anyone else that has the same issue i would urge you do the same. Hopefully the dev team will have a fix shortly

Regards Jadiz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There was a dev reply in one of the 9001 other threads...over three hours before this thread was created.
  • jdfosterrocksjdfosterrocks Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    im also having the same problem with the mission. went through the last part twice.
  • themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It wouldn't be a Cryptic Event Launch without a progression-breaking fault somewhere along the line. THIS IS PAR FOR THE COURSE -- the ineptitude of their staff and their inability to learn is just epic.

Once, twice, three times... I could excuse. By now 10 seasons in... it's a willful and deliberate choice.

Devs... care to elaborate? Why does this happen every single release?
  • jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Teaming up with another player and having them load into the cargo bay first completed Roadblocks for me. Whilst i held back my team mate loading into the cargo bay and i went through to the next stage and finished the mission

Phew...
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    themarie wrote: »
    It wouldn't be a Cryptic Event Launch without a progression-breaking fault somewhere along the line. THIS IS PAR FOR THE COURSE -- the ineptitude of their staff and their inability to learn is just epic.

Once, twice, three times... I could excuse. By now 10 seasons in... it's a willful and deliberate choice.

Things happen. Not sure why this bug appeared but it wasn't there the day before this went live. I was test leveling a toon and didn't run into this.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • scottstatenscottstaten Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, things do happen, but the fact is, this is fairly early in the fed story and like many others, I am having to skip this mission. I've tried dropping it entirely and it just does not want to complete. which means that the whole Delta Recruit thing is going to be affected. Sure, those of us who are longer term players will just skip it, new people can be put off and I suspect that isn't something the devs really want.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, things do happen, but the fact is, this is fairly early in the fed story and like many others, I am having to skip this mission. I've tried dropping it entirely and it just does not want to complete. which means that the whole Delta Recruit thing is going to be affected. Sure, those of us who are longer term players will just skip it, new people can be put off and I suspect that isn't something the devs really want.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=23188261&postcount=63 << TRADING POST/ROADBLOCK WORKAROUND >>
  • chandlerasharichandlerashari Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    themarie wrote: »

"There are bugs that appear when they are pushed to holodeck," said Geko in the newest Priority One podcast.

I believe em.
  • battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They aren't going to fix anything short of a server failure over Easter weekend.
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • ga1enga1en Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As the title says, there is a workaround for that bug. Simply do a search either in the forum or google on Treasure trading bug and you will get the answer.