test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Alliances

mrfrisbymrfrisby Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Hi All

Just a suggestion on Fleet alliances, at this moment my fleet has completed building its starbase but everyone is still wanting fleet credits to purchase items at the moment they have to leave their main fleet join the alliance fleet add to the project leave and rejoin back to the main fleet which can be a time consuming task.

My suggestion is to add to fleets as a alliances to a your main fleet, players can then select an alliances from the list and request docking to that starbase a hail would be be sent to players of that fleet to accepted you would then transwarp to the alliance starbase add resources to a project without having to leave your own fleet, if no one is on at that time then it will be auto accepted to allow the docking.

Also players that have a low tie starbase can request the docking on a tier 5 starbase to purchase Items that they would not have access to again without the need to leave their main fleet. This would also allow bigger fleet to help the smaller fleets to build up there starbase.

I hope you like this idea and if you have any other inputs please post a reply if this is something that everyone things would be a nice addition to the fleet starbase hopefully the dev might add it to sto