test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

correct me if im wrong but...

shinnok918shinnok918 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
in the new federation storyline taris gets captured by the federation and given over to captain shon on the Belfast. yet she's somehow on the iconian sphere. DISCREPANCY!
Post edited by shinnok918 on

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    shinnok918 wrote: »
    in the new federation storyline taris gets captured by the federation and given over to captain shon on the Belfast. yet she's somehow on the iconian sphere. DISCREPANCY!

She was held in Facility 4028. A lot of bad people escape in a mission in the Jem'Hadar arc.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    meh I don't buy that TRIBBLE pfff but if thats the case why do I have to put back all those prisoners ?

I Agree with the OP the storyline is a bit odd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you walk to her cell, there is an Iconian power signature there. Which pulled her to Andromeda.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    meh I don't buy that TRIBBLE pfff but if thats the case why do I have to put back all those prisoners ?

I haven't played the mission in a while, but the STO Wiki says there is a mention of Taris in the mission, but you may have to actively seek it out in optional parts of the mission.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    shinnok918 wrote: »
    kirk2390 wrote: »

I think the devs need to clean up how taris escapes as it is right now the story doesnt line up taris is supposed to be in prison but somehow escaped.

The jem'hadar riot sure but which ship would she escape on a claoked ship doubtfull as i would expect the federation to have countermeasures in place for that at thier most maximum security prison.

Perhaps later we will get a mission added to one of the earlier arcs that shows how she escapes
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I think the devs need to clean up how taris escapes as it is right now the story doesnt line up taris is supposed to be in prison but somehow escaped.

The jem'hadar riot sure but which ship would she escape on a claoked ship doubtfull as i would expect the federation to have countermeasures in place for that at thier most maximum security prison.

Perhaps later we will get a mission added to one of the earlier arcs that shows how she escapes

Like I said above, Iconian power signature. The guys who can come and go anywhere at any time. That is what she escaped with. Not a ship, but an open gateway or some other Iconian magic like they pulled off in the Great Hall on Qo'noS
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Unnecessary. She escaped with the help of the Iconians. There is no need to give any more explanation on how she escaped. It's already been established. Also, the Federation has no countermeasures against the Iconians, neither do the KDF nor the Romulan Republic, for that matter. That is all there is to the situation regarding Taris.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Like I said above, Iconian power signature. The guys who can come and go anywhere at any time. That is what she escaped with. Not a ship, but an open gateway or some other Iconian magic like they pulled off in the Great Hall on Qo'noS

Well rahm maybe were both onto something maybe we will get the explanation during the delta recruits side missions.

We get an answer how she escapes which would tie the iconians or the heralds into it directly :)
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We got an answer on how she escaped in the Facility 4028 mission
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    We got an answer on how she escaped in the Facility 4028 mission

I might have to go back and replay it see if theres anything different i havent played that one in nearly 2 years mostly skipped over it when i got there.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Well rahm maybe were both onto something maybe we will get the explanation during the delta recruits side missions.

We get an answer how she escapes which would tie the iconians or the heralds into it directly :)

I doubt we'll ever get the answer. Like Taris is dead. So probs the voice actor won't return. So probs no more Taris.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I doubt we'll ever get the answer. Like Taris is dead. So probs the voice actor won't return. So probs no more Taris.

Except someone pointed out she may very well still be alive, it seems like she apparently was allowed to stay where she was in the sphere without interference, if you look closely she even has a bed in there with many supplies, and then soon as Sela kicked her off the edge, a Herald/Iconian ship comes up tauntingly from below, which quite possibly rescued her. She might be brainwashed and somehow working with the Iconians.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If you walk to her cell, there is an Iconian power signature there. Which pulled her to Andromeda.

That does make sense while jail is down because of the shooting she had the opportunity to do this right... so no ships needed she did know how to open Iconian Gates..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Except someone pointed out she may very well still be alive, it seems like she apparently was allowed to stay where she was in the sphere without interference, if you look closely she even has a bed in there with many supplies, and then soon as Sela kicked her off the edge, a Herald/Iconian ship comes up tauntingly from below, which quite possibly rescued her. She might be brainwashed and somehow working with the Iconians.

Men never thought of it this way... you guys should become story writers... really no joke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]