test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gameserver not responding

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
^^ that, every time I try to open a foundry project.

Did you break the foundry? :eek:
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was able to get through into a project, so the server itself is still up. Sounds like it's a connection issue. Hopefully Cognet gets its act together and it's resolved shortly.
  • Options
    borrowedtuneborrowedtune Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was able to get through into a project, so the server itself is still up. Sounds like it's a connection issue. Hopefully Cognet gets its act together and it's resolved shortly.

Confirmed. I just tried and was able to get in. Servers seem screwy since the patch... hopefully just intermittent outages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Confirmed. I just tried and was able to get in. Servers seem screwy since the patch... hopefully just intermittent outages.

It's not the servers as much as the routers at Cognet that route traffic to the servers. That's why it's happening for some, but not others. Not everyone passes through the same router on their way into the Cryptic Datacenter.
  • Options
    zalandexzalandex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is strange... I have the same problem.

I published a mission, checked it, but it still had the previous version. When I tried to get back into the Project I get kicked out of the Foundry Editor with "Gameserver not found". Pretty irretating.

The Game itself is running smoothly.
This discussion has been closed.