• cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    You... I... we... wait what?

Yep, exactly.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    khan1000 wrote: »
    sigh people so ****ing dumb you all know what meant by outside the ship voth bridge's are like fed bridge's their on the hull

You... I... we... wait what?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sigh people so ****ing dumb you all know what meant by outside the ship voth bridge's are like fed bridge's their on the hull

*sigh* People are so ****ing dumb. You all know what is meant by outside the ship. Voth bridges are like Fed bridges, they're on the hull.

Even after correction I can't figure it out. I rate this post F-.
    edited March 2015
    nyxadrill wrote: »
    Personally I think they need a tower :D

Dang it Nyx!! Now every time I'm on my bridge I'm going to to go "shhhht" when I get to a door >.<
  • xiaoping88xiaoping88 Member Posts: 1,493 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Then tell us:

1. Who the hell says the Voth bridges are deep within the ship, and who says they are some kind of exposed superstructure like the Starfleet bridges?

2. What are your points and the points of your "opponents"? What arguments are there for a Voth bridge deep inside the ship versus a Voth bridge on top of it? Where on the models would you place the bridges?

3. Why is it important? The game does clearly not emphazise on any of this. You are acting like the question where the Voth bridge is, is the number 1 hot topic around STO boards and ingame chat.
    Reality is an illusion.
    The universe is a hologram.
    latest?cb=20130715204749
    Buy gold!
  • jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've always found it quite odd that anyone would design a spaceship with the bridge so exposed (meaning in direct contact with the outer hull). There's an episode of Enterprise that highlights why, but I haven't the slightest idea the name of that episode.
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    cpc2011a wrote: »
    Dang it Nyx!! Now every time I'm on my bridge I'm going to to go "shhhht" when I get to a door >.<

My work here is done :D
    server_hamster6.png
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What I wanna know is, what has "everyone" been saying that has this numbskull's undergarments in a wad?
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
    edited March 2015
    *sigh* People are so ****ing dumb. You all know what is meant by outside the ship. Voth bridges are like Fed bridges, they're on the hull.

Even after correction I can't figure it out. I rate this post F-.

LOL. Seriously trying to understand the OP. But bridges being located on the outer hull?! That don't make no sense. Perhaps this is one of them 'you-need-to-smoke-what-I-have-to-understand-this' deals. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    edited March 2015
    "im so sick of people saying that the voth bridge is inside the ship.... "

well it is. Where else would it be?
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LOL. Seriously trying to understand the OP. But bridges being located on the outer hull?! That don't make no sense. Perhaps this is one of them 'you-need-to-smoke-what-I-have-to-understand-this' deals. :P

LOL, I don't think I could afford anything as good as what they're smoking!!
    edited March 2015
    xiaoping88 wrote: »
    Then tell us:

1. Who the hell says the Voth bridges are deep within the ship, and who says they are some kind of exposed superstructure like the Starfleet bridges?

2. What are your points and the points of your "opponents"? What arguments are there for a Voth brdige deep inside the ship versus a Voth bridge on top of it? Where on the models would you place the bridges?

3. Why is it important? The game does clearly not emphazise on any of this. You are acting like the question where the Voth bridge is, is the number 1 hot topic around STO boards and ingame chat.

Thanks for the translation! :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited March 2015
    A more important question than where the bridge is....where the hell are the toilets!! :eek:
    server_hamster6.png
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A more important question than where the bridge is....where the hell are the toilets!! :eek:

I agree! we must resolve this issue!
    edited March 2015

On the outer hull, silly! :) (Where they, surprisingly, make sense; you don't want that sh*t inside)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    On the outer hull, silly! :) (Where they, surprisingly, make sense; you don't want that sh*t inside)

Space, the ****ty frontier. These are the voyages of the USS Eureka. Its five year mission: two seek out clutter and massive clouds of fecal material; to boldly clean up what no one has dreamt of cleaning up before!
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • xiaoping88xiaoping88 Member Posts: 1,493 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Humorous text

:D Best. Reply. Ever.
    Reality is an illusion.
    The universe is a hologram.
    latest?cb=20130715204749
    Buy gold!
    edited March 2015
    I was waving goodbye to my son .....

Epic :D

oh and by the way...Voth bridges are on the inside of the ship :P
    server_hamster6.png
  • hunteralpha84hunteralpha84 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Insane threads are the best.
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *ramblings*

I nearly choked on my lunch reading this, lol
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Greatest story I heard today

That brightened my day.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
    edited March 2015
    "shhht"

Huh I'm on the bridge, but.....it's inside the ship.

"shhht'

Now im not on the bridge, I'm in the port-a-potty duct taped to the ship's hull. Hey I found it!!
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Now im not on the bridge, I'm in the port-a-potty duct taped to the ship's hull. Hey I found it!!
    Take a gallon of hand sanitizer, and mind the "floaters"...
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
    edited March 2015
    Take a gallon of hand sanitizer, and mind the "floaters"...

Ewww zero-G sewer torpedos...hey we need a doff assignment for that!
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There are four Voth bridges, and they are all inside the ship.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    There are four Voth bridges, and they are all inside the ship.

No I thought three were inside the ship and the fourth was mounted on the dino with lasers.
    edited March 2015
    One of the developers, TacoFangs, is in game now, and I put the question to him, since he's in charge of environments and bridges. I thought he would be just the person to settle this nagging and perplexing mystery.

[9:02] [Zone] Druk@repetitiveepic: Taco, for the record, are voth bridges on the inside of the ship?

He replied:

[9:02] [Zone] <Dev> Tacofangs@nduguid: Druk, as opposed to where? exposed to space?

I think we can add taco to all the people who think voth bridges are on the inside of ships.

LMAO

Well I'm glad that has been clarified for the OP. Now if Taco could just point us towards the toilet, I could remove that port-a-potty from my hull.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I gotta admit, the Voth bridge seems quite handy if you have somevoth doubting the Doctrine or being incompetent. All you need is a little push and the problem is solved.

Or if you want a realistic recreation of that famous scene in Vothish Star Wars where Emperor Mammaltine gets killed by Darth Vother.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
This discussion has been closed.