test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elite Fleet Spire Singularity Core Upgrading

jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Romulan Discussion
I'm just curious is there any benefit at all to upgrading the elite fleet spire singularity cores from mk 12 to anything higher? If so what are there benefits and when do they turn on?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    I'm just curious is there any benefit at all to upgrading the elite fleet spire singularity cores from mk 12 to anything higher? If so what are there benefits and when do they turn on?

Unless there's a modifier on them such as [EPS] or [Prtg], that has a 17.5 to skill, there is not for mark (and if there is, it'll go from 17.5 to 20, which is not worth it at all). The only noticeable boost you'll get from upgrading a core, warp or singularity, is the Epic mod of W->S, which is a nice amount of power for a romulan to have - just incredibly expensive.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Unless there's a modifier on them such as [EPS] or [Prtg], that has a 17.5 to skill, there is not for mark (and if there is, it'll go from 17.5 to 20, which is not worth it at all). The only noticeable boost you'll get from upgrading a core, warp or singularity, is the Epic mod of W->S, which is a nice amount of power for a romulan to have - just incredibly expensive.

ty for response. disappointing as it is though since I have the spire core sing core which is for resists. and running a2b with my current captain spec I already keep shield power at 125 so the w->s isn't going to do me any good. guess its best I keep it mk 12 then instead of wasting resources.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Just wanted to update this post. I never did upgrade my elite fleet spire sing core, but I did upgrade my Delta Rep sing core because I found out at UR it adds the AMP mod and at Epic it adds the W=>S