test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

you guys really need to get another company to handle your online zen purchases

proteus22proteus22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i have been trying to buy zen all month my credit card ikeeps getting declined when i have plenty of cash on it i cannot find a retailer in my area that has perfect world cards in stock either i even tryed a prepaid master card no luck there ceither shold i try purchasing it through stesam/
Post edited by proteus22 on

Comments

• Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Don't, purchases through Steam Wallet tends to get flagged.

Are you going through the Arc client? I usually use Paypal on Arc, and have never had a problem.
  • Options
    jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    proteus22 wrote: »
    i have been trying to buy zen all month my credit card ikeeps getting declined when i have plenty of cash on it i cannot find a retailer in my area that has perfect world cards in stock either i even tryed a prepaid master card no luck there ceither shold i try purchasing it through stesam/

Use steam. Add money to your steam wallet, spend it directly on STO. Log out of the game, wait about a minute, log back in and that usually unflags the money for me.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And last I heard (not confirmed at this time) PWE Cards are not really working well either. I seem to recall hearing they were doing away with them entirely.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    carlieth1980carlieth1980 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have used solely the steam wallet for zen purchases and have had no problems or flagging incidents ever. Tried to buy through arc site and all I get is a need for a code that's sent to my email. been 4 months now and I still haven't received the code. tried refreshing repeatedly and have tried differing times of day and different days of the week. not a big fan of the arc website for zen sales tbh.

Im going to keep purchasing through steam as its instant and safe.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited March 2015
    paypal ftw. you can use reloadable cards, I use the AmEx Serve card atm and used to use the Wal-Mart Visa card. No issues
  • Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    And last I heard (not confirmed at this time) PWE Cards are not really working well either. I seem to recall hearing they were doing away with them entirely.

Really? That's a shame. How else am I supposed to gift some ZEN over to friends without going through Steam?
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!