test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

terran empire

cnidaria22cnidaria22 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Ten Forward
Since star trek first introduced the terran empire in the original series, and had multiple episodes with the mirror universe on deep space 9, I have always wanted to see a star trek terran empire series on TV. I also wouldn't mind seeing it as a playable faction on STO, and see what the alliances and adversaries would be.
Post edited by cnidaria22 on

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Would be epic, but make it game of thrones like with the backstabbing and intrigue where no one is safe from being killed off.

Also the fleet battles would be glorious
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      edited March 2015
      I want a mirror universe FE where we play as our mirror self
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
    • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,431 Arc User
      edited March 2015
      I wouldn't want to see any of that. Relentless evil is boring.
      Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
      edited March 2015
      jonsills wrote: »
      I wouldn't want to see any of that. Relentless evil is boring.

You have a point. The reason I stopped watching Stargate: Universe after the 10-episode break was they'd just made every series character at least a dark shade of gray (with the possible exception of Eli). I'd held out hope until that point of seeing at least one white hat willing to stick to their moral code. After all this was supposed to be Stargate, which previously had all kinds of heroes.