test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cecily Adams missing from the the Plaque

rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this or if it's been brought up, but I was just looking at the plaque and I see that Cecily Adams who played Quark and Rom's Moogie Ishka isn't on there. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010820/
bridges.jpg
Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I hate to seem uncaring, but she was in 5 episodes? If they include every single person who's been on one of the shows, ever, the list will get very long, very quickly.

Honestly, I had NO IDEA who you were talking about until I looked at the link you provided.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Isn't there a rule of acquisition to cover this one? Shame cryptic! (and if there's ever an official Ferenginar in STO there'd damn well be a GPL statue to Ishka.)
    bergins wrote: »
    I hate to seem uncaring, but she was in 5 episodes? If they include every single person who's been on one of the shows, ever, the list will get very long, very quickly.

Honestly, I had NO IDEA who you were talking about until I looked at the link you provided.

The list at ESD tries to include all actors and members of the production team who've died since their work on ST (and it is, FYI, a long list). There's no basis for editing.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bergins wrote: »

As far as the names that are visible on the plaque itself, I agree that should be only a select few. However there is no reason not to add any and all names associated with Trek to the list. I mean, its just a text list; its not like you have to scroll all the way through it if you don't want to. And for the records, I had no idea who this was either.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg