test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Video] - Brotherhood of the Sword on Normal First Run

thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
Hello everyone, I got on tribble yesterday, and played for the first time Brotherhood of the Sword new ground PvE content for Season 10. Check out our run, we got through it, learned a bit about this new STF :)

https://youtu.be/E-TxQZmCI8Q

Thanks for watching
Post edited by thedoctorbluebox on

Comments

• Options
    zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the video! :)

Once I saw the Harolds my first reaction was: " AH! The Protheans are invading!" Then when you get to the end and the boss is literally named "The Harbinger" I died laughing. :P
  • Options
    lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zulisvel wrote: »
    Thanks for the video! :)

Once I saw the Harolds my first reaction was: " AH! The Protheans are invading!" Then when you get to the end and the boss is literally named "The Harbinger" I died laughing. :P

And Shepard's like: "Hey Javik! I found Protheans!" and Javik is like: "They're indoctrinated, Im going to that ramndom nebula where my crew died so that I have an excuse to shoot myself...once the relays are repaired" and Shepard's like: "Whatever":cool:

Maybe I could get a Herald boff for my MaleShep toon I plan to create in the future
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • Options
    thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I enjoyed it anyway :)