test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

brotherhood of sword (possible Spoiler)

icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Klingon Discussion
i just went on tribble and ran it. well its really not that bad a mission i was lagging so died a few times but we completed it.

thing is i dont how they are going to work this in the story and all cause they really rip the 1st city to shreds. i mean it was weird i qued up from the bank and dropped in outside the barracks into a full blown ground battle.

im really getting a bad feeling of where they are going with this stuff. sector space is all one big happy playground now . all our work for maurding seems to mean nothing. I just have a bad feeling this is going someplace i do not want to go.
Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    icsairguns wrote: »
    i just went on tribble and ran it. well its really not that bad a mission i was lagging so died a few times but we completed it.

thing is i dont how they are going to work this in the story and all cause they really rip the 1st city to shreds. i mean it was weird i qued up from the bank and dropped in outside the barracks into a full blown ground battle.

im really getting a bad feeling of where they are going with this stuff. sector space is all one big happy playground now . all our work for maurding seems to mean nothing. I just have a bad feeling this is going someplace i do not want to go.

TO BATTLE!!!
    Sounds like a fun queue, cant wait for season 10
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited March 2015

well is it any difference to new fed players doing surface tension they beam away from space mall esd go to see Tuvok then beam back to a damaged ESD that looks nothing like they haven't seen before.

but your not alone, many people on the old republic felt the same, all these amazing things they did in their story had no impact on the static planets.

it sucks yes but unless crapytic introduce a dynamic system then we have to use our imagination.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • aetam1aetam1 Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2015

The first city survives drunk klingons every day. A little iconian invasion can't be worse.

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    aetam1 wrote: »
    The first city survives drunk klingons every day. A little iconian invasion can't be worse.

Just wait when the Iconians encounter Mek the Disagreable while he's drunk in First City. They'll be begging for that gate. :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    pfft you should see Qo'nos during the celebration of the battle of Klach D'Kel Brakt.