test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Otha

markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvP Gameplay
That was kinda fun. I visited (as a Romulan engineer) twice, and saw 3 others there.

The first I didn't interact with.

the second(a fed tac) I kind of felt sorry for, but I shot him anyways to get him out of my way.

Then I completed the mission.

And then some guy managed to do one of those lunge one-shots on me. Haha, silly Ferasan(I think) I already got the loot. :P

But this raises a question, both times I got weapons. Do you always get a purple weapon? Not that useful to me.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My character Tsin'xing
Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
Post edited by markhawkman on

Comments

• shalloween3099shalloween3099 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    That was kinda fun. I visited (as a Romulan engineer) twice, and saw 3 others there.

the second(a fed tac) I kind of felt sorry for, but I shot him anyways to get him out of my way.

And then some guy managed to do one of those lunge one-shots on me. Haha, silly Ferasan(I think) I already got the loot. :P

But this raises a question, both times I got weapons. Do you always get a purple weapon? Not that useful to me.

Enough said I will see you soon :)
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I remember the times when i used to go there with my friend @iononix Nice fights! :)
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited March 2015

You get purple if you score first place on the winning team.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    and if it's a team of 1, then yay me!

Hmm... apparently it's not always a weapon. Last time I got armor.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg