test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Research at warp speed

gonzothegreat78gonzothegreat78 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
for example if you have a science alt and your interested in getting lvl 15 for the particle manipulator trait real quick like heres what you do.

when you slot a research science XP, before you do anything else left click science tab and it will reload and reappear vilola you can now slot as many science research projects as you have room for

just a heads up for the ones who dont iknow :P
Post edited by gonzothegreat78 on

Comments

• Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You should be able to do three of them in the same school without any tricks.

If you're able to run four or five then something broke again.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sounds like a bug to me...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Really now? It's bugged AGAIN?

You should be able to do three of them in the same school without any tricks.

That's how it's supposed to work by now but if OP can really slot 5 fo the same XP projects they really messed up again.

If that's really the case they just should give up on it and call it a feature, the more they fiddle with it the worse it usually gets
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Really now? It's bugged AGAIN?

That's how it's supposed to work by now but if OP can really slot 5 fo the same XP projects they really messed up again.

If that's really the case they just should give up on it and call it a feature, the more they fiddle with it the worse it usually gets

We are still (as far as I know) limited to 5 projects at a time so if one does put all five into one school (as could initially be done) progress isn't being made on any other school and at this point, even if you didn't get in on the early five copies "feature" you could have made it to level 20 making use of the three copies and with the market already saturated with crafting gear it probably wouldn't hurt to just let it go and let the total number of projects slots be the limit for what you can do.

The one research project made (some) sense for the introduction of the system but now that the pump has been primed it can go away. Not wanting people to speed through it at the introduction is one thing. Design decisions need to consider what happens after it's had time to mature, though Devs routinely overlook that.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    xparr15xparr15 Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I suspect the OP has 3 crafting slots...
  • Options
    trekkattrekkat Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    xparr15 wrote: »
    I suspect the OP has 3 crafting slots...

Likely. Otherwise, this doesn't work as described.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ''''''''\,,,;=^=