test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

February Screenshot Contest Winners?

cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
Did they forget about the February Screenshot Contest? According to the thread, winners were supposed to be announced on Friday March 13th. That date has come and gone with no announcement at all. Although I don't have any entries in it, I do have some friends who entered. I am curious to know who the winners are. Good luck to all who entered!
<
> <
> <
>
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Post edited by cookiecrook on

Comments

• fringecutleryfringecutlery Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Smirk said he moved the announcement up to Monday, during the last live stream. Since I haven't seen anything yet, I assume it has been delayed further.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    With Smirk falling casualty to PWE's layoffs. I wonder if Trendy will take over the announcement or if it will fall victim to the times?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    With Smirk falling casualty to PWE's layoffs. I wonder if Trendy will take over the announcement or if it will fall victim to the times?

What!? Smirk is gone?
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    astro2244 wrote: »
    What!? Smirk is gone?

Yes, I'm pretty sure he is. All references to PWE on his Twitter are gone.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have been rather busy and have certainly not forgotten this. :)
    I would give you a definitive date for the winners, however I need to sort a couple things unrelated to the contest itself.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have been rather busy and have certainly not forgotten this. :)
    I would give you a definitive date for the winners, however I need to sort a couple things unrelated to the contest itself.
    What about the Foundry challenge? Smirk was about to start another one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg