test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 klinks and a Klink loving Rommie are looking for a new home.

thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Qo'noS
Hiya! Like the Title says.

Handle ingame - @thunderfoot1007
Male; age 53; married 28 years; two grown children; tractor/semi trailer instructor and license examiner; I live in Biloxi, Mississippi.

Candidates for consideration:
Crell@thunderfoot1007 lvl 59
Cha@thunderfoot1007 lvl 60
T'Cael@thunderfoot1007 lvl 60

Preferences:

KDF or KDF Aligned Rommie first. My Feds are both Mules which I seldom play except for the Dilithium farming aspect.

TeamSpeak or Ventrilo server - TeamSpeak preferred but I can adapt. Chat Window not my preferred way of playing because I find it to be clumsy and slow.

Contributions - I want to contribute and I am going to do my part for the Fleet. But if your only interest in me is the size of my Dilithium horde, then I am not the guy you want. I want people to play the game with, not farm and grind for.

Time Zone - GMT -6 (Central US) I have been in Fleets with people from around the world. They were all wonderful and my game life was greatly enhanced by getting to know them. But they shouldn't have to stay up until two hours before they go to work just to run an STF with me.

No Starter Fleets! - If you are at T1, please do not invite me. While I appreciate the consideration and respect you show, I have, "Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt".

No Hardcore Fleets! - I have a family and a life and a job. I enjoy all three very much. If you expect me to stay chained to my laptop so you can get that Fleet Shipyard finished in record time, I am going to disappoint you. And I am not going to care I did so right before I left your Fleet.

Access to Fleet Stores - While nice to have, is not essential. I have been playing STO since March 2012. Pretty much have the things I want. The things I do not have, I know how to get by myself. The thought I can purchase from Fleet Stores sometime in the immediate future is sufficient for now.

Lastly, Show me. Every Fleet has the same sales pitch. It's what comes after the Fleet Invite I am concerned with. I want to play STO with a minimum of fuss and bother. Meetings and mandatory stuff always seem to get in the way. I also want to enjoy being around the people I play with. STO is my escape from the cares and worries of a very demanding job which is sometimes quite stressful. I want playing STO as part of a group to be fun again. Hasn't been that way for a very long time.

I realize my post may come across as brusque and arrogant to some. To others it may be downright rude. I am not deliberately trying to be so. I just want to be as direct as possible. Because I do not want to surprise potential Fleet mates with something unexpected.
A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
Post edited by thunderfoot#5163 on

Comments