test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I was banned from OPvP because I'm a PvE'er!

skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvP Gameplay
I was in a PvP match with this dude on my team where we proceeded to roll the opponent because STO has no matchmaking and then he thought he was hot**** and started talking trash about the opposing team and how bad they were and how great he was in OPvP...
[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: wow

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: @TRIBBLE had a 281.9 rating that match lol

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: Everyone on their side died 3 times each

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: rating?

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: Yeah

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: I was almost 3200 and that's low for me. We were TOO dominate.

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: u mean on hilbert guide?

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: Yeah

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: I should have tossed a heal to Tofu lol

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: surprised pple still record for that

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: sad thing ninjaboy is that u think you're actually half-decent because you can pad your hilbert stats and have good dps, neither of which actually matter in pvp

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: No I think I'm decent because I'm decent. Hilbert or not

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: There's no way to "stat" pad either unless you're a sci

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: well in today's atmosphere, yeah ok you're decent, but thats because all the good players left

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: Are you ****ing stupid? I was season 1 and 2 top dps in the pvp league

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: I was the good player that left lol

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: dps lol

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: Yes

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: to think dps matters in pvp just shows how not-decent you really are

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: And you are not ranked and were never even honorable mention when there was pvp in this game

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: You're right, no one should do dps so no one dies

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: What a ******

[OrganizedPVP] Devas@DevolvedOne: dps is pve, burst is pvp

[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: I'm tired of Pvers like Devas clogging up this channel

[System] You have been removed from the channel "OrganizedPVP"

[System] Permissions for @DevolvedOne in "OrganizedPVP" changed: Kicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
Post edited by skurf on

Comments

• ninjaboy0ninjaboy0 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You were kicked (not banned) for being a dumbass.

No one was talking "trash" about the other team.

The ongoing conversation was about afkers, botters, side imbalances in matches, and how a "rating" system score can be lower in a faster match.

You interjected yourself halfway into the conversation and made some really stupid assumptions and statements.

The term "DPS" (damage per second) is not exclusive to PvE. What you meant to say is SUSTAINED damage is PvE and BURST damage is PvP.

I fixed the problem before receiving any more tells from others reading the channel while ending it with an obvious (to most) joke.

Finally you continued your hissy fit for 45mins in private to me until you trolled yourself on the forums in your last act of rage.

Ultimately no one cares why or how you were kicked or anything about this thread. However I did bet Ultime EC whether or not you were going to post. Thank you for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeAjISBb2U
  • skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Congrats on abuse of power. I'd rather be banned from that channel than have to deal with mods like you.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ninjaboy0 wrote: »
    Ultimately no one cares why or how you were kicked or anything about this thread.

Actually, well, I'm kind of laughing at this part...

"[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: I'm tired of Pvers like Devas clogging up this channel"

...cause uh, yeah, that was pretty damn TRIBBLE on your part.
    edited March 2015

"[OrganizedPVP] Ninjaboy@TRIBBLE: I'm tired of Pvers like Devas clogging up this channel"

That cut him deep. lol
    skurf wrote: »
    Congrats on abuse of power. I'd rather be banned from that channel than have to deal with mods like you.

I have no problem with you being in the channel (hence why you weren't banned).

Just don't be obnoxious especially to the admins.
    edited March 2015
    That cut him deep. lol

Well, if it was an intentional slight to dismiss him and ignore who he was...that would be different. ;)

Perhaps I was too quick to jump the gun there, but there are all sorts of folks that don't show @handles...and I watch them talking to folks without a clue in the world as to who they're talking to - and - it's just /facepalmcity.
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    All I see is this sorry, couldn't resist...
    edited March 2015
    All I see is this sorry, couldn't resist...

Remember the /facepalm at The Next Karate Kid? Not many folks do because of the remake of The Karate Kid they did and the /facepalm that caused.
    edited March 2015
    Remember the /facepalm at The Next Karate Kid? Not many folks do because of the remake of The Karate Kid they did and the /facepalm that caused.

Is that the one with Swank?

All I remember about Karate Kid series is Mr. Miyagi and the *awesome* soundtrack.
    edited March 2015

All I remember about Karate Kid series is Mr. Miyagi and the *awesome* soundtrack.

Yeah...

Ralph I
    Ralph II
    Ralph III
    Swank
    Jayden
  • jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited March 2015
    Remember the old commercial about kennel ration dog food

My Dogs better than your dog !, My Dogs better than your's! , My Dogs better cause he gets kennel ration my dogs better than yours!

A good chuckle for sure
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Yeah.. well ^^

Anyway, that Paralles looks nice, just seen the trailer, reminds me on Sliders for some reason, thx for sharing though. :rolleyes:
    edited March 2015
    Yeah.. well ^^

Anyway, that Paralles looks nice, just seen the trailer, reminds me on Sliders for some reason, thx for sharing though. :rolleyes:

Heh, it's just something where with the way it was done and ended - it's like it was a pilot or the first part of a trilogy sort of thing. One of those get other folks to pester them to continue the story cause I want to know what the Hell happens next...lol.

Some folks have made the comparison to Sliders, but where Sliders might have been a good show for 5-6 year olds...this could make a decent show for adults.
    jellico1 wrote: »
    Remember the old commercial about kennel ration dog food

My Dogs better than your dog !, My Dogs better than your's! , My Dogs better cause he gets kennel ration my dogs better than yours!

A good chuckle for sure

Lol, I'd forgotten about that one...was a trip looking up some of the older commercials on YouTube.
  • bobs1111bobs1111 Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Its to bad Ninja didn't come back when there was still some pvp going on.

Devolved there was a time getting a kick from opvp was funny. Heck we even had full on RP battles over Opvp. Good times.

Ninja, he was pretty calm on this one. He raged awhile back when Pandas wouldn't fight his fleet cause they where the self declared kings of the game at that moment. Anyway we made an appearnce pretty much just for him. He's used to getting kicked around I think. lol
    edited March 2015
    The timing on the return of some folks from a billion years ago is kind of odd as so many of the folks that had managed to last as long as they did or even showed up with F2P and lasted a bit...have disappeared.

That would be a curious tourney, mind you, eh?

Pre S2 folks vs. Pre S5 folks vs. S6 & S7 folks vs. LoR & S8 folks vs S9 'n later folks.

Hrmm, or would it be S5 & S6 folks, with S7 folks their own category? Guess that will be subjective as one looks at each season, half-season, expansion and how it made things worse. ;)

Course, I'm having more fun watching Gravy Train and Chuck Wagon commercials at this point...damn you, Jellico!
  • shalloween3099shalloween3099 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    deokkent wrote: »
    Yeah I'm out of OPvP. Also ninjaboy sounds like a douchebag. Obvious abuse of power.

DPS in pvp? Are you serious ninja? Ugh... Devolved is a premade ranked player ffs.

Just hahahahahahahah all the way home

-Not Minimax
    edited March 2015
    I don't know whether to ugh or lol at where this thread's gone...
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Then you should also remember :

"Feedback pulse ON ----> Surgical strikes OFF ... Feedback pulse OFF ---->Surgical strikes ON ... breath in ... breath out" ;-)
    P58WJe7.jpg

edited March 2015
    edalgo wrote: »
    Ohhhh he was highly ranked in season 1...big deal...hardly anyone knew WTF they were doing in S1 or 2 bc Craptic does such a great job of teaching people how to play.

Yes for the first 2 years of the game when it was the most balanced and populated in PvP no one knew what they were doing. lol
    Edalgo

lol
    Then you should also remember :

"Feedback pulse ON ----> Surgical strikes OFF ... Feedback pulse OFF ---->Surgical strikes ON ... breath in ... breath out" ;-)

This is obviously a Cobra Kai trick.
    edited March 2015
    Didn't say 2 years I said 2 seasons.

Then you are confused.

The original PvP League seasons did not coincide with STO updates / "seasons" / revisions.
    edalgo wrote:
    I've been here since beta...you miss the forum apocalypse of 2012 when things changed and everyone reset.

Your ignorance is boring me now.
    Ninjaboy

LOL
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2015
    skurf wrote: »

kicked / banned

lol.. but i can understand you.. this NinjaBOY is crazy. :rolleyes:

He also rage/flamed me on .. i use FBP2 and he can't handle it. :D

He really think DPS is the only one in PvP.. he cant read Buff's that is the real Prob. with this Guy.

Reagerts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited March 2015
    But yours show Oct 2012.

Such genius is rare these days...

*CLICK* on my name.

No one is referring (and I wasn't reference) the date listed below the forum avatar.

Such a genius indeed lol.

T'lilu wrote:
    He also rage/flamed me on ..

I would never do that to you T'lilu. You're my favorite FBPer.

I killed a lot of people that match under FBP. It's just annoying if the entire team is spamming double FBP. Half the pugs warp out :)

Originally Posted by skurf View Post

kicked / banned
    T'lilu wrote:
    lol.. but i can understand you.

You're welcome!
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    /summon Trinity or others opvp admin

Is ninjaboy able to moderate such a classic channel like opvp? No offense here, just asking...
    edited March 2015
    nandospc wrote: »

That's just cruel. ;)
    *CLICK* on my name.

To be fair, not everybody's posting on their original accounts. Even folks showing a LTS...
    edited March 2015

I would never do that to you T'lilu. You're my favorite FBPer.

I saw what you can do last night.. not so much. Only Flame in OPVP about FBP.. . :D

Maybe you learn to read Buff's.. DPS is not the only one in PVP. ;)

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited March 2015
    nandospc wrote: »

Is ninjaboy able to moderate such a classic channel like opvp? No offense here, just asking...

I was one of the founders of the channel and the creator of the opvp sticked thread.

In regards to Trinity it was one of the first things I posted in fleet chat this morning. There was no love lost by anyone (except maybe deokkent) for the kick.

No offense taken.
    deokkent wrote:
    He is obviously insane.. His mods should be taken away.

I think I've kicked 2 people and muted 1 in 3 months. All temporary. INSANE!
    T'lilu wrote:
    DPS is not the only one in PVP.

That's just crazy talk.
  • ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Isn't there a second OPvP channel mikey made :D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2015

That's just crazy talk.

:rolleyes:

You are confused,.. such people like you should not have any rights in the OPvP. ;)

Anyway..

Regarts

btw. I like you Sig. Virus. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited March 2015
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    btw. I like you Sig. Virus. ;)

Heh, I'd already changed it. :P

I still like this one, but I never got involved in that side of things: http://i.imgur.com/FzBQU5y.png

Damian left IC even though he still logs in from time to time, yeah? You, Hank, Hannibal...gone. I see snog pop in once in a blue moon. Even seen Jedi pop in from time to time and then gone.

But yeah, meh, I think I hit up Ker'rat twice in the past 2-3 months and that's been it as far as PvP in this game. :(
    edited March 2015
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

You are confused,.. such people like you should not have any rights in the OPvP. ;)

That's hurtful. Especially considering what I shielded you from.... Well I suppose there's always "mikey". :)

Regards.
    Virus wrote:
    But yeah, meh, I think I hit up Ker'rat twice in the past 2-3 months and that's been it as far as PvP in this game.

I hardly ever see anyone in Ker'rat. When I do it's usually 1-2 enemies at the most (technomage) and maybe a hobo.
  • reverseandereverseande Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2015

...cause uh, yeah, that was pretty damn TRIBBLE on your part.

When cryptic bans a pvp player from game or forums is fine but when a PvP player bans a pve player from a private channel is wrong... oh noes the horror :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.