test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg building oddity

markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/art/borgcrudEM-519814581

The small inset is what it looks like in the actual mission instead of the editor.

Also... it's not always the same. It seems like it might be semi-random as to how it looks in the mission, but I'm not sure. It might be that it changes based on what you put on the map. Whenever I see it change shape it happens after I add an object. But not when I move an object.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My character Tsin'xing
Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There are a number of assets and buildings and plants that are a little bit random, without any warning labels, along with the ones that are labelled as random.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I seem to remember one of the forest maps having random trees, but I might have it confused with an exploration thing.

Anyways, my first idea for this was to make the entry door attached to one of the things sticking out the side, but since I can't count on them being in the same spots I raised it and made the door something stuck to the bottom.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, there are a few "random" items, but in this case, I'd agree that having something as large as a building makes it a little problematic.
This discussion has been closed.