test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Moving Boff tabs around

ryoborgryoborg Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Does anyone know how to rearange the bridge officer tabs on the Charater Status window? As i wan to move all the Boffs I usually use to the top near where my ships are for easier access so i don't have to go scrolling to find the ones I want. Any help would be appreciated, thanx.
Post edited by ryoborg on

Comments

• Options
    ryoborgryoborg Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ryoborg wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to rearange the bridge officer tabs on the Charater Status window? As i wan to move all the Boffs I usually use to the top near where my ships are for easier access so i don't have to go scrolling to find the ones I want. Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

Wow, is there seriously no-one that knows how to do this? No-one? That's unbelievable that I'd ask a question no-one knows the answer to. I wounder why that is? I mean surely someone out there knows how to do it or if it's even possible to do it. All those Vet players that think they're the best surely they'd know?
  • Options
    bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't see the need to move most-used Boffs. With the Boff training revamp, you can just train your most-used Boffs and keep them in the same spot. If you don't use the other ones, why not just make them into training manuals?

Maybe I'm missing something here.

*Edit:
    Unless it's for specific traits for a specific task. I would try and "right click and drag them", but I'm guessing you already tried that. I'm still waiting for my client to work again to try it out.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Guessing. They are sorted on names. When you are in an away team, it is away team on name, next, rest on name.
  • Options
    janus1975janus1975 Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The problem is that they're arranged (from what I've experienced) by use frequency, so for example, the ones in your most recent 'Away Team' are at the top. When it comes to Space boffs, the best bet now is to train a static set in all the skills you require, so at least those ones just sit there and you can swap the skills you need on those boffs only. That's what I've done and it's more flexible than the old system.