test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crash Everytime I Get Past Starting Load Screen

andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Okey so i'm not sure if this a bug or not but every computer i use and log on to tribble and get past the delta rising loading screen the game crashes and i get this error: "Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while checking sync query. technical details: Sync query 7 0x15ac4c80 Get Data == 0x887a0005 0 NF0 D3D11 Device removed due to DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887a0006" Do any of you know how i fix this? I'm not really a technical computer nerd and i have tried reinstalling it too and everything but nothing seems to work
Post edited by andreasn2 on

Comments

• Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    andreasn2 wrote: »
    Okey so i'm not sure if this a bug or not but every computer i use and log on to tribble and get past the delta rising loading screen the game crashes and i get this error: "Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while checking sync query. technical details: Sync query 7 0x15ac4c80 Get Data == 0x887a0005 0 NF0 D3D11 Device removed due to DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887a0006" Do any of you know how i fix this? I'm not really a technical computer nerd and i have tried reinstalling it too and everything but nothing seems to work

Looks like either Cryptic has something really bad on their end or either you need to rollback your driver if you know how to do it.

Here's the instructions how you would do it on my machine not sure what kind you have but this is from nvidia. The first thing I would do if that happened to me.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/driver_rollback.html
  • Options
    andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Looks like either Cryptic has something really bad on their end or either you need to rollback your driver if you know how to do it.

Here's the instructions how you would do it on my machine not sure what kind you have but this is from nvidia. The first thing I would do if that happened to me.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/driver_rollback.html

Thanks man ^_^ this helped now apparently. i got on right now took me a while to figure it out but thanks :D appreciate it alot
  • Options
    alphaomega1500alphaomega1500 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This fix doesn't seam to apply to me. I'm tunning an nvidia 9500 gt and I have reinstalled 3 updates back and this doesn't seam to fix the problem.

I wonder how many other nvidia players that have post gtx vid cards are having this problem with tribble ??

Hey went was the last update patch for tribble ??

I'm currently using nvidia patch v341.44 int
  • Options
    supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Fixed my issue, on the launcher i went into options and under game i ticked the box for full screen. It got me in although i had to go into options when ingame and under display do the same thing as the resolution was out of whack and mouse was off when trying to highlight icons