test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge officer candidate doff assignment

grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
Has the bridge officer candidate doff assignment been changed, or become ultra rare? None of my three characters have had a bridge officer candidate assignment pop up in weeks.
Post edited by grob44 on

Comments

• Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    it could be my imagination but since the last patch they've seemed far more frequent to me
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Still the same frequency. But if you're asking about missions to get Romulan/Reman BOFFs, those have always been quite rare. Cryptic improved the odds of seeing them a while back but they're very rare compared to standard KDF/Fed BOFF missions.

This is probably a case of you seeing them all the time when you never needed them, but never seeing them when you're actively looking for them.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They appear pretty regularly for my toons.

The exception is for Romulan toons. The last time I saw a Doff mission to recruit Romulan Boffs was back in November... so that was a little more than 3 months ago by now.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,553 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I had at least one yesterday, maybe even 2-3. I've had 5+ in the last week for my 8 alts, but I haven't kept track so it might be more.

At least one was the purple achievement mission, and at least one was the regular blue mission.
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Been getting plenty of Fed and KDF Boff assignments... Haven't seen a Romulan/Reman Boff assignment in weeks myself...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 893 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It seemed to me the last few days that they were slightly more common, so I'd say its just the RNG at work.