test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scenes From a Multiverse

jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Ten Forward
Jon Rosenberg's current comic, Scenes From a Multiverse, has been doing a theme week (well, since he had to recover from some really weirdly harsh Trekkies after his TOS strip, more like two weeks), with one strip each from each of the Trek TV series (taking TAS as merely an extension of TOS, so it didn't get its own strip). I thought that some of us here, especially Worffan, would get a kick out of today's strip, based on VOY.
Lorna-Wing-sig.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited March 2015
    Gamma Quadrant?
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gamma Quadrant?
    In the Lonely Zones, yes. Each universe visited in SFaM is given multiversal coordinates like that. The other USS Voyager, of course, was in the Delta Quadrant, Roddenberry Brane. :)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    Jon Rosenberg's current comic, Scenes From a Multiverse, has been doing a theme week (well, since he had to recover from some really weirdly harsh Trekkies after his TOS strip, more like two weeks), with one strip each from each of the Trek TV series (taking TAS as merely an extension of TOS, so it didn't get its own strip). I thought that some of us here, especially Worffan, would get a kick out of today's strip, based on VOY.

I lol'd hard at all of them. Hardest at the TOS one.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LOL!

Thanks, jonsills, that was hilarious!