test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks Cryptic! Why I love the CBC

synthiasuicidesynthiasuicide Member Posts: 458 Arc User
When I first started playing my first engineer years ago I was so used to my Tac. I was hooked. I loved how it was like running in and seting up a small makeshift basecamp.
Run in drop Turrets, Shield/Health Generators. This made me love the Engineers ground playstyle.

Now with the Command Battle Cruisers. I can do that same thing in space and I love it.
Fly in sliding Broadside coming to a stop, Drop Hanger Pets (Turrets), Drop Rally Marker III/Flleet Platform (Shield/Health Generators). It's like the same type of gameplay but in a ship.
Like setting up a base camp. The Anchored Trait +20% Damage buff going. Rotating heals. Buffing the team with Against All Odds, etc.

So far still finalizing my build. Waiting for Upgrades to finish, etc. But, Love going right into the thick and anchoring down. Went into a ISA Pug, 4 man, and the other 3 did 1k Each. I was at 30k. Took in 90% of the damage, barely lived in that one until it failed. But, normally take in 60-70% of the damage and live. Expensive when I started thinking about it. Same setup Klingon side doesn't fare as well, I gotta re position a few times. Traits like Battle Ready/Reprocity seem Vital to getting Attack Pattern Delta/Omega and such at global and keeping Defense up while parked. Hell even Desperate Repairs is on that. But at least it feels like thers a payoff for me getting all them Starship Trait ships.

But, can't stop playing this ship. So Thanks Cryptic!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]