Install Arc
Options

Can't copy character over

2»

Comments

• Options
    capwagnercapwagner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I hum bug leak on the planet map um, I 'm good to Acar errors , however, did not want to think about this time . Go to the left side of the mountain wall on the steep mountain city gate . The Character and fell no leakage and became down, down UNTIL after resetting the S Par
  • Options
    generaldisaster#4313 generaldisaster Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    capwagner wrote: »
    I hum bug leak on the planet map um, I 'm good to Acar errors , however, did not want to think about this time . Go to the left side of the mountain wall on the steep mountain city gate . The Character and fell no leakage and became down, down UNTIL after resetting the S Par
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    well. servers back up, and my toons are being recognized by the copy to tribble page. (thank g*d)
    am going to try copying both my delta recruit and my main fed toon over to see if anything has been fixed
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It looks like the problem that I and at least one other person encountered earlier was because they were fixing the transfer to tribble issue. either that or creating a delta recruit and then transferring it to tribble allows the transfer of other characters. but I doubt that is the case. everybody that has been unable to copy to tribble should now try again
  • Options
    dardnokdardnok Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its not the 1st time this happend, i believe they disabled it for a reason, it might have to do with the Delta Recruit *since its not on tribble anyways which is weird*
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    actually delta recruit is at least partially on tribble. the delta recruit rep thing is showing up on my tribble character. but I don't think you can earn any rep.