test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The "New" 106th Fleet

blznfunblznfun Member Posts: 241 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Hello all!

The 106th Fleet is looking for members to help rebuild, get active and become one of the greatest fleets in STO, again! Our current activity level is low, but with your help we can change that!

We've done some changes and removed a lot of "red tape" that prevented our members from having fun. We've simplified our charter, ranking requirements, etc. While our rigid structure is gone, we have still preserved the essence of what the 106th Fleet is.

We want to help remove the "grind" from the game and help all players enjoy Gene Roddenberry's dream as it was meant to be!

We are currently at "Fleet Level 19" with everything completed for our holdings except for Tier V science with tons of provisions for each holding. We keep projects running to ensure there is an availability to donate.

Our mission statement:
The 106th Fleet was commissioned as a diverse fleet with varying capabilities to best suit the needs of Starfleet and the Federation. While some fleets focus on defense or scientific duties, the 106th prides itself on being able to fill multiple niches within Starfleet, carrying out the mission of exploration and research while maintaining the strength to confront any and all threats. We are THE premiere fleet in the Federation.

Commitment to Fellow Fleet Members:

We will be courteous and respectful in all interactions with fellow fleet members and the community. We will support and value each other's roles as members of the 106th Fleet. We will foster a "goal seting" environment and focus on obtaining results for/from all members of the fleet. We are here to work together for common goals.
To meet this commitment as a Fleet, each of us will...

Be responsible for our own attitudes.
Take responsibility for creating trust between fellow members and ourselves.
Be open to suggestions for improvement, including constructive feedback.
Find ways to affirm our fellow fleet members' contributions and expertise.
Be generous with our skills and abilities by educating others in new ideas and/or techniques.
Our website is located at http://106thfleet.com and more information can be found there. We host a Teamspeak 3 server as well.

To join our fleet, simply contact a member of the fleet asking for membership. We have done away with the "website registration before membership" requirement and overly lengthy interviews.

Lastly, we are in the process of expanding to multiple games as part of "Corp 106" to help increase activity and membership among games. It's a great new way to meet new people and make friends!

We look forward to hearing from you!
jeremy-t_doff_signiture5635.jpg
=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
Post edited by blznfun on

Comments

• blznfunblznfun Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Honor, Courage and Commitment are ESSENTIAL for potential new and current members!

We are looking for players with a high drive for success and a willingness to teach and help out in our fleet in any way they can. Whether that be running end game content with fellow fleet members, help assisting in leveling or contributing to projects. There is always something to do in the 106th Fleet!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Please contact @the_orig_jean_luc_picard in game or visit our site.

Sincerely,
    Jeremy
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    edited March 2015
    I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying their day! Safe travels!

LLAP!

Jeremy
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    edited March 2015
    The new statues of Leonard Nimoy are beautiful! May he rest in peace!

LLAP from the 106th Fleet!
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    edited March 2015
    So, who's all liking the new Strike Ship? I know I am!
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    edited March 2015
    Who's excited for Season 10's boarder-less quadrants? I know I am!
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    edited April 2015
    How's everyone doing today?
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
  • cappydrakecappydrake Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Howdy, just checked out your website and you guys look pretty on the ball, if I may I'd like to ask a few questions.

How hardcore are you guys bout builds and stuff? I'd like to get advice and help on some of the best but I'd hate to be herded into my ships and chars not being my own you know.

Second do you guys have any RP stuff going on in game at all?

Do you accept Rom alts if federation allied? do you have a Klingon fleet as well?

And how big are ya'll will I be sorta lost in the crowd if I decide to join up?

Thank you for any time or consideration to these questions!
    106th Fleet is active and recruiting once again. After a long needed break, we are looking for members to come and enjoy fun, activity and good conversation. You can find us on Facebook and at 106thfleet.com. Our discord server is https://discord.gg/M9bhEd9

The 106th Fleet is a long standing fleet in the game of Star Trek Online. We were created on February 10, 2010.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    blznfun wrote: »
    106th Fleet is active and recruiting once again. After a long needed break, we are looking for members to come and enjoy fun, activity and good conversation. You can find us on Facebook and at 106thfleet.com. Our discord server is https://discord.gg/M9bhEd9

The 106th Fleet is a long standing fleet in the game of Star Trek Online. We were created on February 10, 2010.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

You should be posting in fleet recruitment NOT feedback