test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A post that will BLOW YOUR MIND!

moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Ten Forward
Behold!

I totally want to see this as an easter egg in STO.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
Post edited by moonshadowdark on

Comments

• taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You had me at "Klingon Hug Dungeon" lolz
    Mind = Blown.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ok that needs to be published^^
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Huh. Personally, I figured that any really dirty Klingon business would defy the frail Human imagination, with the possible exception of the Marquis de Sade's wilder parties (link obviously slightly NSFW.)
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Of course Worf only spoke of males reciting poetry. He was, after all, discussing matters with an underage Human - not like he was going to get explicit about how the Warrior Race really gets it on.

And yes, I do believe that Klingons would regard cuddling as perverted, or kinky at the very least... ;)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    Of course Worf only spoke of males reciting poetry. He was, after all, discussing matters with an underage Human - not like he was going to get explicit about how the Warrior Race really gets it on.

And yes, I do believe that Klingons would regard cuddling as perverted, or kinky at the very least... ;)

Worf was also speaking of very limited experience and second-hand information.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You had me at "Klingon Hug Dungeon" lolz
    Mind = Blown.

Cause> ..... EFFECT!
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse