test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions for Sector&Leveling Ease

macgw86macgw86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Dear Cryptic,

I believe you can get more use out of 'system list'. like putting something to indicate patrol missions? It takes way to long at warp 4 to 8 to search an entire sector, and at times not find any patrol missions at all. It takes the fun out of it.(considering you're changing the map soon) Maybe, add some surprise "distress call" missions for close by systems, or enemy encounters. it would help alleviate some of the grindy feel players develop while leveling. Having multiple options for each sector would broaden and enrich the gaming experience. not just 'scan this rock(oh look a klingon)scan that rock over there(oh look another klingon).

im not trying to negatively criticize the current patrols. but, they are a bit repetitive and lack dynamics. (not saying they need to be more difficult, just more of a selection) ... at this time i cannot remember anything else i thought of to add 'flavor' to leveling.

If anyone has a different opinion or something to build on mine. please feel free to comment.

and if this is in the wrong section, im sorry.. I don't forum often.

Thank you for your time.

-Mac