test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - February 10, 2015

2»

Comments

• khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Just had a thought, will all officers now show their abilities before you assign them to your crew? There are powers such as scatter volley III which are only obtainable through BOFFs to train, but since non 'special' BOFFs (by special I mean Jem'Hadar, Breen, etc) no longer have powers until you assign them to your crew how are we supposed to get these?
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    All in all good notes. The BOFF to manuals thing is gonna make jokes for a while though.
    Not sure if anyone else noticed, but this means no more trading the diplomacy level 4 boffs. So get your all Orion slave girl crew while you can, i guess.
    I didn't even know that was possible.

Devs to offset this, can we somehow get a change to how the Diplomacy BOFFs work? It's a little ridiculous that we can only get one. What if we build up the CXP to 150,000 then we could spend that 50k CXP to get a new BOFF?

dabelgrave wrote: »
    Some of us have a large number of unused commissioned bridge officers, and occasionally enjoy passing them on to other players who can get more use out of them. This also prevents RP crew transfers (which I have personally done several times). We've never been able to place commissioned bridge officers on the exchange, but we still need to be able to transfer them to others.

I agree, the Trade option should be reinstated at least.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    [*]Players can still sell, trade, and mail uncommissioned Bridge Officers unless they are bound.

Is this fixed now? Cause as of right now I can not trade or mail or put on the exchange any uncommissioned bridge officers.
  • jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Good patch (no nerfs, lol). Too bad for the poor bridge officers being turned into PADDS, but it's for the greater good.

They are not actually getting turned into PADDs...

They are being asked to write down a detailled description of their skill and what they know. Then they are being flown by shuttle to Risa where they can put their feet up and retire...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • herbiehdykemanherbiehdykeman Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    About converting commissioned BOFFs to manuals (and I'm surprised no one else has asked this)..does that also mean Tovan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • solemkofsolemkof Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    About converting commissioned BOFFs to manuals (and I'm surprised no one else has asked this)..does that also mean Tovan?
    It says in the notes the BOFF has to be in inventory or candidate roster. So no, Tovan should stay where he is.
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Known Issues:
    • The Captain’s chair on the bridge on the APU ship cannot be sat in.

WHAT?!?!? UNACCEPTABLE!!!!1111!!!1

*kidding. no1curr* :P

HOWEVER - can we plz finish the upgrade stuff? There's a whole list of items out there that are still un-upgradeable. Can we put that to rest finally? Plz?!?!
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are not actually getting turned into PADDs...

They are being asked to write down a detailled description of their skill and what they know. Then they are being flown by shuttle to Risa where they can put their feet up and retire...

yes, anytime you are asked to write a job description, you are about to be fired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theredcomettheredcomet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So much for soylent greening tovan.