test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The mess, that is crew capacity!

2»

Comments

• somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wait, are you telling me that the system is completely broken, and that crew has no effect? Or are you telling me that the system does have some effect, but I just can't see it in combat?

Yes yes and yes.

The Crew system of STO has been broken since...well, launch. It has never worked properly. And there's zero signs of it ever being fixed, too.

Just completely ignore the crew bar. It does such an absolute miniscule thing that there's no reason whatsoever to actually have it listed on your UI.

If memory serves, at one point actual 'killed' crew were supposed to be never 'regenerated' - you had to go visit a starbase or whatever to get them replaced. Just a random tidbit.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For as much TRIBBLE as we give the Kobali and call them Zombies, we're the true Undead of STO. Our ships fly around with absolutely zero crew. We have Ghost Ships.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For as much TRIBBLE as we give the Kobali and call them Zombies, we're the true Undead of STO. Our ships fly around with absolutely zero crew. We have Ghost Ships.

Only if you fly a cruiser, battlecruiser, scimitar, or large romulan warbird. Fedscorts, BoPs, and Raptors are just fine.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)