test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Fleet with one condition

zemikeszemikes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Hey, I am looking for a fleet to join with only one condition: The ability to buy fleet ships from the begining rank.

I am more than willing to help with fleet projects and events, so I'm not going to just get a ship and leave. I've tried to find fleets whilst ingame but it's much harder to get a response.

Current rank: Vice Admiral

If interested, pm or message Zemikes@zemikes

Thanks for your time.
Post edited by zemikes on

Comments

• papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    YGM

/10char
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Good luck dude, but most fleets that will be able to give you a decent ship won't let you access the store without some kind of probationary period/amount.

If you really want the ship, you'll probably get it faster if you just suck it up and play by the fleets rules.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No self-respected Fleet will allow this. Your not thinking about all the Fleet members that have
    worked and waited for the proper Fleet Shipyards. It takes a long while, and a junior member has
    not been around to contribute to this effort. :rolleyes:

BCW.
  • bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Broadcasting the lack of justice in "Dental" as a fleet says volumes about what new members
    should expect. :eek:

BCW.
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No self-respected Fleet will allow this. Your not thinking about all the Fleet members that have
    worked and waited for the proper Fleet Shipyards. It takes a long while, and a junior member has
    not been around to contribute to this effort. :rolleyes:

BCW.
    Good luck dude, but most fleets that will be able to give you a decent ship won't let you access the store without some kind of probationary period/amount.

If you really want the ship, you'll probably get it faster if you just suck it up and play by the fleets rules.

I sometimes give out free invites on NOP plublic service so why not for new fleet-members ?
    If you want a fleet-ship/join fleet , mail me ingame : @bone1970 (only 1st 50) and tell me what you want.

And ps: Nerds of prey christmas event was EPIC, got 3 ships , console and 20 keys !!!