test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

REQUEST: Load-out opt-out

jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
The loadout system is STILL broken.

It doesn't work. It is ****ING frustrating having to rejuggle all of your boffs, skills/power trays.

When the quick ship switch was implemented there was an opt-out available in the system options.

Please give us this for loadouts. It has to be easier to do than for you than fixing the system...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
Post edited by jackal1701apw on

Comments

• kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't even have any loadouts on my ships and I'm still getting the problems, so I doubt it'll help.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've asked for this so many times, but I am quite sure now they will not do this.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited February 2015
    Kinda ingesting. I personally never had a loadout problem... Had been working fine for me since it was launched... and i use it quite often...
  • kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Kinda ingesting. I personally never had a loadout problem... Had been working fine for me since it was launched... and i use it quite often...

That may in fact be why you do not experience it if you use it quiet often as you say. I just set a ship up and am 99% likely not to change a thing before I move on to the next one. So during a 7-10 day period I'll lose the whole setup 2-3 times on average per ship.