test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holodeck Warpcore Issues

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Galactic News Network [PC]
We're currently looking into any dropoff people have encountered with Holodeck. I have my engineering team on it, and will update this thread as I get more information. :)

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Did you check your inventory? Sometimes your warpcore ends up in your inventory instead of in the ship.
  • fudgemonkfudgemonk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    did You Check Your Inventory? Sometimes Your Warpcore Ends Up In Your Inventory Instead Of In The Ship.

Lol :d:d:d
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Don't forget to re-polarise the magnetic constrictors now that you've unplugged the EP bio-neural gelpack.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Did you check your inventory? Sometimes your warpcore ends up in your inventory instead of in the ship.
    /em Mind_Blown
  • raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited February 2015

No...the Dilithium Tribble inside the wheel in the warp core is locked in a Rubberband anomaly.
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dropoff? try server's down. a UK buddy asked me the second I got booted if I'd been booted as well.
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • ir0ncladbravoir0ncladbravo Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Make sure you save in space view 100 times else the engineering team III will vanish from your tray and you wont realise till you're in combat about to press it and about to die. :cool:
    Everytime I see complaints about the same thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Please stop using OS2 Warp as OS for the servers.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • davideightdavideight Member Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    reverse polarity!
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Reinitilize the Smirkifiers!
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • retepeladretepelad Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The misspelled notice does add a bit of humor...
    edited February 2015
    Our engineering team have determined the source of the problem and are looking into a fix. We'll keep you up to date.
  • commandant4commandant4 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *Places the Hamster back on the Wheel* There. We're back! lol
    tumblr_lkw1m4QQmj1qd5tdto1_r1_500.gif
  • firestorm10491firestorm10491 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Our engineering team have determined the source of the problem and are looking into a fix. We'll keep you up to date.

You guys should look at deploying the fix for the Q missions since its down anyways.
  • wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited February 2015

could this be anyway connected to the lag and rubberbanding issues that hasn't been fixed as they was previously stated as being fixed???
  • darkdazmaddarkdazmad Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Tickple. i was in a mission and shooting when the server went down... GRRR

DEV Team: told you to make sure you give the hamster groups some shift work. eg one group takes one shift and the other group takes the next shift lol lol lol
    stosigra_zpsxpcew08i.png

Also note it says under my name i am a Champions Online User, i play Star Trek Online and have no idea how to change that lol
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We're currently looking into any dropoff people have encountered with Holodeck. I have my engineering team on it, and will update this thread as I get more information. :)

~LaughingTrendy

dropoff? that a hell of a dropoff, the light is red on the launcher, and a red text explained that the server is offline, haha!

maybe it time to invest in a second server!... seriously.
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    if only harry kim was here and not on the delta quadrant....

he would have fixed this in a min
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That plain ol' hamster just isn't going to cut it anymore. It's been 5 years and it's running out of breath. You need an upgrade. Commencing assimilation.
    m12Pkoj.png
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    BACK! the server is up again!!!

haha, nooooo! just joking, hehe!

sorry:D
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Perhaps it was just bad luck on my part, but I've not played STO for a good few months. First night back and I get kicked 3/4 through the new FE mission. I'd forgotten how terrible the UI input is for mouse clicks on the tray icons and I was rubberbanding everywhere (my connections fine btw). Can't say I'm impressed so far, Cryptic you need to put some serious investment into your server tech. This kind of stuff seems to happen far too regularly.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 496 Media Corps
    edited February 2015
    So the server did go down then. In a way I'm glad it wasn't just me.
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • commandant4commandant4 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Wheel is Spinning, but the Hamster is Dead.
    tumblr_lkw1m4QQmj1qd5tdto1_r1_500.gif
  • allurahunterallurahunter Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    neo1nx wrote: »
    BACK! the server is up again!!!

haha, nooooo! just joking, hehe!

sorry:D

You ig'nant TRIBBLE. :p:p

(it was funny though. :p)
  • georgedpgeorgedp Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    .. I have my engineering team on it, and will update this thread as I get more information. :)

~LaughingTrendy

have in mind that Engineering Teams tend to go away often lately...along with the entire bridge crew... :rolleyes: :P
  • elothoxelothox Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You can log into the servers if you do the mission "Cracks in the mirror" first....

Sigh....

That's supposed to be a dig at the devs, but since they didn't even admit that half of the dailies were broke, they wouldn't even get it.

It's a shame they didn't make a topic where could report those bugs... oh wait they did... nearly 300 posts later, nothing. :D

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1359741&page=30

Now, then, hit up the dollar store, buy a steno pad and take some notes. That "known issues" list should be 150-200 line items long, not 5 items long like it is now, that's just insulting.
    edited February 2015
    Our team is now testing out a new fix for the issue affecting Holodeck logins.
  • danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *points to the red light on the panel*

"See? That's what you get for letting Q play around with Omega Particles! That's why every starfaring power made it a priority to destroy them!"

*settles down onto the rocking chair and looks over at the dusty checkers set on the bookshelf*

"Well, since the universe is gone, anyone up for an MMO old-style?"
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It appears the hamsters are experiencing rubberbanding issues as well :P
  • sylkrodesylkrode Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I just hope this is the LAST TIME I have to complete the last stage of "Cage of Fire" today; left it in an odd way that failed to trigger the completion, so had to redo it, but then the server cut out more suddenly than I have ever seen before. I'm getting very sick of Carin Teresa. At least I get to blow her up another five times.