test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is Eve of Resolutions?

bartlett24bartlett24 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
I can't find the foundry contest winner Eve of Resolutions. Has it not uploaded yet? Does anyone know when it will be available to play?
Post edited by bartlett24 on

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bartlett24 wrote: »
    I can't find the foundry contest winner Eve of Resolutions. Has it not uploaded yet? Does anyone know when it will be available to play?

The Foundry as a whole is currently offline for the anniversary update, like it said in the blog that announced the winners. Most major updates, the Foundry is taken offline and all the missions put through an automated republish, in case the update broke anything (something Cryptic learned to do after a season massively broke the Foundry and caused peoples' review ratings to get bombed into the ground due to the bugs).

The mission is uploaded, though; I played it before the update dropped.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    bartlett24bartlett24 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That makes a bit more sense. I saw where it was said the Foundry would be down but when I was able to click on it and see missions again I figured it was completely back up and running. So i guess just keep checking back huh?
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Give it a few days and everything should be back to normal.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sorry, it's actually the last of my missions yet to be republished. Hopefully it'll be up soon. :(
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sorry, it's actually the last of my missions yet to be republished. Hopefully it'll be up soon. :(

Has Captain Smirk given you an estimate when it (and Hippie's) will hit the Spotlight list? I'm curious because I asked to have mine removed, so I'm assuming all that will happen at the same time. (I was kinda hoping it would have happened before the Foundry came back online for a nice smooth transition :P)
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bartlett24 wrote: »
    That makes a bit more sense. I saw where it was said the Foundry would be down but when I was able to click on it and see missions again I figured it was completely back up and running. So i guess just keep checking back huh?

I got confused by this too.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Has Captain Smirk given you an estimate when it (and Hippie's) will hit the Spotlight list? I'm curious because I asked to have mine removed, so I'm assuming all that will happen at the same time. (I was kinda hoping it would have happened before the Foundry came back online for a nice smooth transition :P)

Hippiejohn and I are both currently making adjustments to our missions before we submit them for spotlighting, so it won't be before the editor is reopened.
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hippiejohn and I are both currently making adjustments to our missions before we submit them for spotlighting, so it won't be before the editor is reopened.

Ah! Good news! :)
  • Options
    rogueaegianrogueaegian Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Whe I was on earlier my Klingon character was able to access the Foundry missions. I didn't try to play any because I was about to step out at the time through.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As long as it is done, I hope to get them up by tomorrow, perhaps longer for Hippies as he has a few more edits to complete before it gets locked.

If they are not both done by tomorrow, I will spotlight them by Friday.

~Smirk
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Does that mean "Mr. Editor" will be returning? :O
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I have a couple more edits to get in, plus I haven't tested my pathing solution yet. Once the editor reopens, it shouldn't take me long.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    For those interested, Eve of Resolutions finally republished today and is now playable. Enjoy! :)