test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where have Intelligence kit modules gone ?

m1s3rlym1s3rly Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I have several toons with these modules and was looking to get a higher level one for my Klingon but could not find them listed in the Delta reputation store ??
Are they sold somewhere else now or have they been removed for some reason ?
Post edited by m1s3rly on

Comments

• rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You cannot get them until you buy a TRIBBLE-ton of specialization points on the intel tree. The progress bar at the top tells you when you unlock being able to use white kit modules, green, blue, and purples. In short, you have to grind half your life before anything good will be open to you for use on your kit.
  • m1s3rlym1s3rly Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes I know it takes a lot but I already have a common one on the klingon and now according to the bar can get a green one but the option to buy ANY intelligence kit modules is not in the Delta reputation store anymore on any of my toons
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They were moved to the dilithium store with any future spec kits will be there not tied to a reputation anymore.
    edited February 2015
    Ah tyvm for that I would say it saved me pulling out my hair but I am bald LOL
    edited February 2015
    Usually changes like that are in the patch notes, i read those every week to keep up to date on changes.
    edited February 2015
    Ty again I normally read those notes but for some reason didn't read those or didn't see the quote
    edited February 2015
    m1s3rly wrote: »
    Ty again I normally read those notes but for some reason didn't read those or didn't see the quote

Edit: that sounded harsher than intended:

Under Systems in the patch notes for January 29th: ( I don't know how to quote the notes but here is the text)

Systems:

All Intel kit Modules have been removed from The Delta Reputation store and are now available from The Dilithium store without needing to unlock them.
    The prices on White, Green, and Blue Intel Kit Modules have been reduced by 25%, 20% and 10% respectively.