test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Full body Skins

wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Art of Star Trek Online
I know that these are being worked on, but is there any ETA? For me personally, I've been fighting (pestering the devs) to get the Infected complexion as a full body skin since beta. As an obvious jab (humorously), it would be nice to get these (specifically the borg ones) as a way to make up for a lot of the rough gaming we've had lately (bugs, instabilities, additional grinds).

i know I'm asking for the borg skins to be full body, but god knows there are plenty of people wanting cardassian as well as numerous others, so as a small positive against a large amount of negative on the forums, would we be able to get an idea of when we might be getting these finally? Possibly even a screen shot or two if the management approves?

Who else would like this, and what skins are you hoping get updated. upgraded, and made ready for the more open outfits?
Post edited by wraithshadow13 on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's been mentioned as something on the work schedule. when will it be done? I don't know.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    It's been mentioned as something on the work schedule. when will it be done? I don't know.

My guess would be that this will get more attention as we get closer to the summer event. I expect we'll be getting new clothing options, so I'm sure skins will get some more attention.

I'd like to see some options for visible Borg implants on arms and legs. As I recall, Seven of Nine had something visible on her upper arm in "Tsunkatse".

I'd also like to see some more skin options for the "alien" body type, perhaps access to existing Talaxian and Reman skins for a start? I don't remember offhand if "aliens" have full body access to Trill spots either.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    My guess would be that this will get more attention as we get closer to the summer event. I expect we'll be getting new clothing options, so I'm sure skins will get some more attention.

I'd like to see some options for visible Borg implants on arms and legs. As I recall, Seven of Nine had something visible on her upper arm in "Tsunkatse".

I'd also like to see some more skin options for the "alien" body type, perhaps access to existing Talaxian and Reman skins for a start? I don't remember offhand if "aliens" have full body access to Trill spots either.
    Remans DO get a full skin for this purpose!

As for implants.... check out the NPCs on Risa. some do have assorted implants.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd definitelly love the full-body Skins for Liberated Borg. Not even necessarily the infected one (Even though it'd be nice to gross out certain types of people in Battlezones), more like, with visible implants, like 7 of 9 had during the already mentioned episode, Tsunkatse. Would be great addition of a detail for Liberated Borg characters...
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    edited February 2015
    I'd definitelly love the full-body Skins for Liberated Borg. Not even necessarily the infected one (Even though it'd be nice to gross out certain types of people in Battlezones), more like, with visible implants, like 7 of 9 had during the already mentioned episode, Tsunkatse. Would be great addition of a detail for Liberated Borg characters...
    I'm hoping we get some of the implant options that the Cooperative Borg use. Some are ridiculously large, but some are small and pretty simple.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    bberge1701 wrote: »

Yeah, it was the hand implant, and it ran up her fore arm. Currently, the costume piece we have ends at her wrist very poorly, so it would be nice to see it (as well as many others) made for full body skins. I would love to see a few Borg versions of skins as well, showing varying signs of assimilation, but who knows. Hopefully the new EP will make it so.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There are some full-body stuff. Cats have fur bodies. Klingons have the spine and feet. Vulcans have the spine.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    yes, but we need to get the rest of them updated as well. With the amount of open uniform options, or the fact that even the hands don't match in a lot of cases, it would be nice if these assets had been updated a while ago.

In the good news catagory, has anyone else noticed that the infected skin now says "infected 1"? I'm seriously hoping that they've added multiple skins to choose from, not just for the liberated borg, but for the aliens as well.