test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Alpha Quadrant Coalition

livintiuslivintius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Captain's Table (RP)
(OOC)Jolan'tru Fellow RPers!

I'm here to solicit for both new and veteran RPers to come and join the Alpha Quadrant Coalition RP group.

What are we? We are three separate STO fleets that are cooperating together for a single RP storyline. Those fleets are The Romulan Star Empire, True Federation, and Alpha Quadrant Dominion.

What do we do? RP mostly in the STO chat box, some on teamspeak and also RP PvP against enemy fleets.

What is the main storyline? I don't won't to spoil anything so check out the Coalitions website located here: http://alphacoalition.enjin.com and find out :)

How can you join? From the website you can submit an application that will be reviewed by one of the Coalition Council members. After you have been approved to join us, you will have a chance to join a faction of you choosing.

I'm already in a Fleet, can we join as a whole group? Yes...and no. It depends on what your group is interested in doing and if your RP goals are in line with our storyline. If your a Diplomat representing a group thats interested in becoming a Coalition member then visit the site contact either myself or Lanjon Varad so we can set up a meeting and discuss a possible alliance.

We are currently hosting weekly RP meetings/RP PvP events on Saturdays but looking to expand that into the weekdays as well.

Additionally, we are currently looking for an RP group(or persons) to act as our RP enemy. If anyone is interested in filling in for this role then please visit the site or respond here so we can set up a meeting and discuss it.

Check back here for weekly updates on the AQC and I hope to see more of you out there!
Post edited by livintius on

Comments

• livintiuslivintius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We will be merging this threads information with other AQC info threads; please reply with questions/interest there. Thanks!