Install Arc
Options

ive been robed

Comments

• Options
    cromarty1cromarty1 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxEB-hZ_Ck

Let me know how all that works out for you, rofl:P.

Not that your issues aren't important, but im pretty sure the police have better things to do than knock on Cryptic's door and arrest Tacofangs and Trendy for updating the game:rolleyes:.

This video may help (sorry, the link went to the wrong paragraph).

not for updating the game for reprograming my account and taking stuff I paid for out braking the most basic part of a sale is to give the product to the person you sold it to and in this case its like selling a car and not providing the tittle and taking back the car but not giving back the money
  • Options
    dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Point is that in agreement you signed "buying that car" was statement that you agree that "seller" will provide you a car when he want, for as long as he want. You signed it so you actually say "Yeah, I'm okay with this. Let's do it." You calling something you agree to be done a crime, so why you agree with it in first place?
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,417 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Having to rework your BOff abilities is the same as finding someone breaking into your house????

Really????????

Dude. Step away from the keyboard. You're getting a little too wrapped up in this. Maybe take a nice Remedial English course, if it's your native language - if not, go for English as a Second Language. (Hint: "Right" and "wright" are pronounced the same, but mean very different things.)

Also, I believe that BOff abilities, like so many other things, can only be changed in certain areas - can't recall if it's sector space or a social zone. Maybe try those before flying off the handle about how you've been "robed"?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    dkratasco wrote: »
    1. You don't own anything in game, so you can't be robbed by rightful owner which is Cryptic (you only rent the right to use Cryptic property).

2. Creating account in game you agreed to terms of TOS and EULA. And those say pretty clear taht Cryptic can change anything, anytime, anyway they want. You signed under that so shut up and stop complaining that Cryptic done something what you agreed for.

nothing I have perchased says im renting it even the lifetime sub says for life so no dude you are wrong but you may be on to something with misrepresented sales crimes to begin with because access is the only thing I see being sold ever in sto as a rent basis and thay have stoped charging rent by going free to play
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    Having to rework your BOff abilities is the same as finding someone breaking into your house????

Really????????

Dude. Step away from the keyboard. You're getting a little too wrapped up in this. Maybe take a nice Remedial English course, if it's your native language - if not, go for English as a Second Language. (Hint: "Right" and "wright" are pronounced the same, but mean very different things.)

Also, I believe that BOff abilities, like so many other things, can only be changed in certain areas - can't recall if it's sector space or a social zone. Maybe try those before flying off the handle about how you've been "robed"?

I did try those things it took some time to get to ive been lied to ive been robbed I cant get refund conartist mofos need to get shut down aside giving typing as much care as thay have with thare greedy nerfing thieving updates im not off the handle sto is not worth that to me that's why I reported this behavior to the online crime report .gov before punching a wall or what ever you consider flying off the wall
  • Options
    dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    cromarty1 wrote: »
    nothing I have perchased says im renting it even the lifetime sub says for life so no dude you are wrong but you may be on to something with misrepresented sales crimes to begin with because access is the only thing I see being sold ever in sto as a rent basis and thay have stoped charging rent by going free to play

It don't have to say with every purchase. It said it once when you agree with TOS and EULA creating an account in game that everything in game is property of Cryptic. So it also applies to any future purchases.

And no they didn't stop renting they products after going F2P, simply they rent some part of it for free, for other parts you pay for renting access to them.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Point is that in agreement you signed "buying that car" was statement that you agree that "seller" will provide you a car when he want, for as long as he want. You signed it so you actually say "Yeah, I'm okay with this. Let's do it." You calling something you agree to be done a crime, so why you agree with it in first place?

I didn't sign anything like that didn't even know thay squeezed that change in cant prove it and didn't even know about this change so ill argue a misrepresentation fraud aswell
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It don't have to say with every purchase. It said it once when you agree with TOS and EULA creating an account in game that everything in game is property of Cryptic. So it also applies to any future purchases.

And no they didn't stop renting they products after going F2P, simply they rent some part of it for free, for other parts you pay for renting access to them.

an agreement to bypass criminal law is not a lawfull agreement im putting that in aswell a change made to agreement to make sales fraud ok that in it self is a crime and those things that sell that are not sold with rent pitch a sales fraud crime that is too
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I didn't sign anything like that...
    Yes. Yes, you did. You really should read the EULA before electronically signing it.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    my thread is a 30 second spit and type rage of being robed by a update witch ...
    Wait, an old crone put you in a robe against your will? Yeah, I could see how that might be upsetting. Was it a nice silk robe or an old smelly terrycloth robe?

*sigh, should've checked number of posts before chiming in. Oh well, can't delete it.*
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Please ignore Jon, OP, and continue with your criminal case. Some posters have their hearts in the right place, but....well that's about it. You have every right to be angry, outraged, even, and you deserve an apology at the very least. Fight for what is deserved, OP, as there are few people here in the forums with that kind of audacity. I'm not here to mock, OP, to put down or discourage. I am a lone voice of support, a second voice shouting "Enough is enough!"
    Or perhaps you are just enjoying your popcorn and hate to see the rant end too soon. ;)

EDIT: This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 41 seconds. [/KHANNNNN]
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    cybst0rmcybst0rm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Someone needs a time out AND a nap.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Haven't we all?

Of course, I am single in my own apartment. I don't need to put on even a towel if I don't want to.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Please ignore Jon, OP, and continue with your criminal case. Some posters have their hearts in the right place, but....well that's about it. You have every right to be angry, outraged, even, and you deserve an apology at the very least. Fight for what is deserved, OP, as there are few people here in the forums with that kind of audacity. I'm not here to mock, OP, to put down or discourage. I am a lone voice of support, a second voice shouting "Enough is enough!"

if you are realy finished and cant help but wonder the criminal acts that can null and void these so called agreements when its a criminal issue not a basic legal issue that is not what an agreement is only about and if a claim that its more than a basic legal agreement question it immediately google ic3 and fill out the form as truthfully as you understand it try real hard to no be quoting the stuff cryptic has put up to clearly sucker everyone with this whole play for free model
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Or perhaps you are just enjoying your popcorn and hate to see the rant end too soon. ;)

EDIT: This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 41 seconds. [/KHANNNNN]

thay will never give cash or even a refund for any cause not 1 zenn ever for content in your account thay take away or reprogram so its gone I would question the legal standing on a legal agreement that turns around and says you agreed to being submitted to sales misrepresentation and sales fraud google ic3 and fill out the form if you think this can be legal as it looks like its not legal before you agree to it making it a crime of misrepresentation that you cant possably agree to and it mean anything as agreeing to a criminal document can never be legal
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If this would be real, he wouldnt have posted it into the only forum section that is about everything else but the game itself...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    If this would be real, he wouldnt have posted it into the only forum section that is about everything else but the game itself...

its real I have filled out my ic3 form as thare just cant be a legal agreement made to remove accountability for sales misrepresentation fraud in the united states it makes the agreement a crime that is no longer legal as that is pwe/cryptic breaking the agreement with sales misrepresentation fraud
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It's saying something, though, when someone's frothing is so illiterate and illogical that even the hugbox that is General Discussion can't contain it...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    brewmannhbrewmannh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Punctuation, do you speak it?
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    Yes. Yes, you did. You really should read the EULA before electronically signing it.
    Hitting your head against a wall here, jonsills.

Wow. That broke my irony meter.

Congratulations, you hilariously sociopathic perversion of reality.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    there is another guy on the forum, said he cant use punctuation because of a desease.

maybe this one has it too? And I mean this honest.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I agree with nabreeki, some of you guys have ZERO compassion and want it to be all about you..all the time. It's the very same people who will try and just shut down any conversation if they don't deem it worthy of discussion.

Are your EGOS getting in the way? Learn some tolerance and understanding or maybe just ignore threads that don't interest you.

Kind of ironic since some people always complain about the forum yet, they are the ones creating the all the chaos.

you are right, I shouldn't have made my over-the-top comments. I am sorry about that. :(

People like [Redacted] and [Redacted] should start paying more attention to other players.
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I didn't sign anything like that didn't even know thay squeezed that change in cant prove it and didn't even know about this change so ill argue a misrepresentation fraud aswell
    You did, when you made your account, did you press the "ACCEPT" button? If you did, then Cryptic is absolved of ANY wrongdoing... They have an Indemnity Clause in the Terms of Service/EULA, which means they're never to be held accountable for any wrongdoing, perceived or otherwise, where users come into the picture.

This is the clause I mentioned (read carefully):
    You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PWE, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees, agents, partners, affiliates, and subsidiaries, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any User Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Website, your conduct, your violations of these Terms, any misuse of the Service, or your violation of the rights of any third party.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    jrq2jrq2 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I speak a little Gibberish; let me try to communicate with it.

Boof powrs not gone just diffent they keep old pwrs from befour you train them.
    You need to open boof to move old powers to new pwrs wich was old powers befour change of new powers.