test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

let me tell you guys a joke

akpaakpa Member Posts: 250 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Ten Forward
an interviu with Stephen Ricossa here
MM: Delta Rising recently launched. What has been the feedback from players on the content?

SR: The reception to the episodic content for Delta Rising has been incredibly positive. We’re telling a really engaging story with five cast members from Voyager, and made certain each aspect of the story, as well as each character, had their time to shine. The content in Delta Rising represents some of the finest we’ve ever created in STO and we look forward to continuing that trend.

incredibly negative, poor content - only patrols, continuing the trend will result in loosing players!
my post's number is higher than smirk's dps
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    echelonalphaechelonalpha Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This is Ten Forward and yet your post contains no mention of Muffins and/or Bacon.

You sir, are looking for General Discussion...
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    akpa wrote: »
    continuing the trend will result in loosing players!

Are you loosing players with alcohol or removing their skeletal structure?

And well, he was talking about the episodes...nothing else. But not like what's said actually matters, right? ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    or removing their skeletal structure?

The new Mortal Kombat doesn't come out until April, sadly... But there will be much loosening on that day, i'm sure..
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The new Mortal Kombat doesn't come out until April, sadly... But there will be much loosening on that day, i'm sure..

I miss playing that...hrmm, need to see if the soundtrack is on Spotify or not. Lost the CD years ago.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I miss playing that...hrmm, need to see if the soundtrack is on Spotify or not. Lost the CD years ago.

The original soundtrack from the 90s?

Oh that subzero song was so delightfully stupid... silly Praga Khan...

Look it up on youtube for a giggle..

Edit: Found it for you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVIpnoptwSQ

Oh god that's awful...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The original soundtrack from the 90s?

Oh that subzero song was so delightfully stupid... silly Praga Khan...

Look it up on youtube for a giggle..

Edit: Found it for you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVIpnoptwSQ

Oh god that's awful...

Yeah, I'd found it...had forgotten about that one, lol. Those songs were just such a trip.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    just another whine at geko who loves to be the center of the attention and draw it all to him while ignoring the obvious (at least thats the play), the rest of the group which everyone forgets about. unlike mr ricossa here, i watch what goes on and more then a fair few times his alter ego has willingly stood on landmines for fun.. dunno about that, but one of these days he is going to get caught in a bear trap attached to one of those landmines like last time and the EP will have to come out to take the hit.. again.

so he can do what he likes, it dont bother me none with this propaganda. im just waiting on the day he decides to move on and really in the end none of it makes any difference no matter what hes done because if the game keeps going on without mr ricossa here but with another lead designer of the game or whatever the position is, and they decide to change everything he built up... so i watch even though i see no logic in what has happened so far.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    just another whine at geko who loves to be the center of the attention and draw it all to him while ignoring the obvious (at least thats the play), the rest of the group which everyone forgets about. unlike mr ricossa here, i watch what goes on and more then a fair few times his alter ego has willingly stood on landmines for fun.. dunno about that, but one of these days he is going to get caught in a bear trap attached to one of those landmines like last time and the EP will have to come out to take the hit.. again.

so he can do what he likes, it dont bother me none with this propaganda. im just waiting on the day he decides to move on and really in the end none of it makes any difference no matter what hes done because if the game keeps going on without mr ricossa here but with another lead designer of the game or whatever the position is, and they decide to change everything he built up... so i watch even though i see no logic in what has happened so far.

The words of a poet! You have stated your point so eloquently that one simply cannot decipher it!

Bravo sir!
  • Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, I'd found it...had forgotten about that one, lol. Those songs were just such a trip.

Personally, I liked Kano (Use Your Might)! :D
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
This discussion has been closed.