test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ignores 6% of targets shields

synthiasuicidesynthiasuicide Member Posts: 458 Arc User
Ignores 6% of Targets shields. I get this listed 4X on all my Engineering skills. Didn't see it listed in intel. But, I do have the Intel tree all finished space wise.

Any Ideas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by synthiasuicide on

Comments

• Options
    deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member Posts: 265
    edited January 2015
    On your "engineering" skills? but those don't even do dmg...Was thinking of maybe one of the space traits but thats ignore 5% shields with energy weapons I believe...hmm not sure
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ignores 6% of Targets shields. I get this listed 4X on all my Engineering skills. Didn't see it listed in intel. But, I do have the Intel tree all finished space wise.

Any Ideas?

Intense Focus trait?

For some odd reason, it will show that on all sorts of things.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, on my KDF Engineer every Engineer skill. Engineering Team, Emergency power to X, Even my Engineering Captain Skills like Nadion Inversion, EPS, etc.

Only shows that stat on the Icons while in Combat, But its there. I wanna know why so I can keep it. I do alot of experimenting and hat eto lose it and not know where it came from lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Intense Focus trait?

For some odd reason, it will show that on all sorts of things.

Hm,, may have a winner. I do have that trait. But don't know why its listing its buff attatched to all my Engineering skills. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For those who PvP (let's not turn this into a discussion about how broken that is, we all know PvP is pretty done for in STO) then you're familiar with 3 specific personal traits for your toon and Intense Focus is one of them. And yes, for obvious reasons (being that just about everything else in game is broken, this is just par for the course) it's going to show up when you move your mouse and hover over certain things it just shows what might happen while the traits buff is activated, stacking and running. It's not supposed to behave that way...but neither is about 50 other bugs that are a few weeks up to 5 years old.