test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy Zombieversary!

bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
The anniversary is top notch. Story mission was great. Minigame is fine, tho it has some "feature" innit lol. Have some queue. ESD is a "bit" laggy.

But otherwise a job very well done. This is now really a Star Trek game, tho we have to kirk way too much. Need moar Jean-Luc, like this mission.
Tck7dQ2.jpg
Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bernatk wrote: »
    The anniversary is top notch. Story mission was great. Minigame is fine, tho it has some "feature" innit lol. Have some queue. ESD is a "bit" laggy.

But otherwise a job very well done. This is now really a Star Trek game, tho we have to kirk way too much. Need moar Jean-Luc, like this mission.

BOff system is buggy as hell
    Half of the queues were nerfed back into oblivion.
    a "bit"?!? laggy... a bit?
    Can't train certain skills on the boff system because it's incomplete because they rushed it out... in typical Cryptic fashion
    The minigame doesn't work half the time because of the "bit" of lag...

and those are just examples

yeah great anniversary...
  • Options
    redheadguyredheadguy Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ladymyajha wrote: »
    BOff system is buggy as hell
    Half of the queues were nerfed back into oblivion.
    a "bit"?!? laggy... a bit?
    Can't train certain skills on the boff system because it's incomplete because they rushed it out... in typical Cryptic fashion
    The minigame doesn't work half the time because of the "bit" of lag...

and those are just examples

yeah great anniversary...

^^^^This. This so-called celibration is an epic FAIL!
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I did enjoy the new mission, that was quite fun. Also had 600 qmendations from last year so I now have the zombie cruiser on two toons. If the rubber banding goes away tomorrow I'll get it on my romulan.

PS. The IKS BRAAAAINZS and USS BRAAAINZZZS are decent ships to fly. Not great mind you but decent for flying around in a xenomorph head.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah the mission was epic, the lag is just... blah... not sure about the omega thing.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!