2»

Comments

• deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It was tested on tribble too,
  • somriksomrik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    woodwhity wrote: »
    Here they finally test something and ppl rage. Be happy it doesnt freeze the game, damn it.

You might have a point. Except you know. if they were testing it. ON THE TEST SERVER.
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    somrik wrote: »
    You might have a point. Except you know. if they were testing it. ON THE TEST SERVER.

as said above you, quite some time before you posted... that it was tested on tribble
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Was wondering what "Galatic" is and how it would make more sense if it was Galactic instead.

Perhaps it's a coded message, from the coders, saying they can't code properly under such working conditions.

I mean, if a simple game-wide announcement, repeated at least 4x, can't be spotted for errors, I can only imagine the havoc it would cause in using the same standards in patching and bug-fixing attempts.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 893 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    [QUOTE=alcyoneserene;21841301
    Perhaps it's a coded message, from the coders, saying they can't code properly under such working conditions.
    [/QUOTE]

It was code aye, but in Undine (Undinian? Undish? Undain?) to tell our characters that they can drop their disguises and go forth and conquer. It seems however that they've all gone native...