test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QoL Improvement - Commodities & Vendor stack sizes

jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
Commodities are currently not using the same settings , this is causing (quite) some annoyance.

Commodities can be bought from vendor per 100 , they stack in inventory at 250, and are required by many projects in 1000s ...
There are quite a few holdings projects that require a very large number of purchases with sliders to fill the required commodities.

Please consider the following ...

Purchasing from vendor and stacking to 1000 or 999 units.
Purchasing of consumables is already at 100, please let them stack to 100 in you inventory as well (if need be, keep the cap of 20 activly equiped).

Add a "requisition from vendor" button in/near the project , where u can directly buy the required materials from the vendor you are currently visiting for the XXXX amount of EC.
Bypassing the large amount of slider screens taking up alot of (non fun / chores) game time while working on projects and holdings. (not to mention the RSI involved with all the very repetitive actions required).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    While only quasi-related; I would like to request a "Sell Stack" button on vendors. A relatively small change that would really make a mountain of a difference; or, at the very least, the ability to hold a keyboard key while clicking for the same functionality.
  • Options
    jamvarujamvaru Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    szerontzur wrote: »
    While only quasi-related; I would like to request a "Sell Stack" button on vendors. A relatively small change that would really make a mountain of a difference; or, at the very least, the ability to hold a keyboard key while clicking for the same functionality.

ditto
    i have been searching for a howto buy stacks in sto, to no avail; then i found this ^^ :)